COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1. 2

2. 6

3. Too much snow!! (I figured I had gotten this one right! :D )

Here's the winner!!! We tried for a few, but the snow was terrible caching in! What should have been simple finds were impossible while a previous DNF was simple. KAboom made both finds, but I pointed him in the right direction both times!! He never does buy into the "we both found it" argument lolol

Coin info coming soon as are the winners...got something I have to take care of first!!

Cool Rod! Thanks for the cointest. We never even thought about going out after shoveling all that stuff!!

As soon as I take care of this important matter, I will come back and post the winners. I have drawn the post numbers, just haven't had a chance to make sure they are all cointest posts (and not me making comments or such). I shouldn't be more than a couple hours...I hope!

Or me double posting because my computer locks up on me :ninja::grin::P:)

:ninja:

damnsnow.jpg

:grin:

I'm raising my handbut I can't reach the top!!!!! :P

( love that cartoon )

Opalsns

Temps here have been in the 40's and up to the 60's recently :) .... but we have up to 1" forcasted for tonight! I'm getting out the sled!

I was out sled riding last night, was lots of fun.

Can't wait to see who the winners of the cointest are.

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

In order of draw:

2534 Kini Ont

2302 BurgessFour

2715 Geo Error

2633 Tschakko

2420 Riley The Dog ruff ruff

2466 JasonDulac

2341 sparticus06

2795 Geo Error

2674 Team CeDo

2590 Scottch

CONGRATS ALL and welcome aboard Riley, you lucky dog you!! :ninja::grin:

Coin info coming soon!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Wohoo, I won, I won :P

Thank u so much, this was a fun cointest and one with a really great purpose... As I posted a while before this topic is personal to me, too....

Thx so much :)

WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS WINNERS

In order of draw:

2534 Kini Ont

2302 BurgessFour

2715 Geo Error

2633 Tschakko

2420 Riley The Dog ruff ruff

2466 JasonDulac

2341 sparticus06

2795 Geo Error

2674 Team CeDo

2590 Scottch

CONGRATS ALL and welcome aboard Riley, you lucky dog you!! :ninja::grin:

Coin info coming soon!!

Coin info should be coming out to all winners soon, if you do not get yours, please let us know here!!! Make sure to follow the TWR guidelines and remember to post the reference numbers here when ready!!!!

CONGRATS again and THANKS for participating everyone!! More fun coming soon!!!

Looks like you just ended a round?? That's perfect timing! Sit back and take a break, I have an idea for one that fits perfectly in here! I'll post it seperatly.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

While I was doing my driving and deliveries today, I was thinking about you Rod. I spent the day thinking about this Cointest, and about Motogrrl too. Soon after I started my day, I spotted the first Motorcycle, and decided to keep count for the day. Here's a Phrase to post, and it should be in each entry "To help you see Bikes, Try counting them". That phrase should be in each entry, and the winner must answer all four of the following questions correctly. 1. How many people did I see on Bikes today(Motor and Pedal combined)? 2. What State am I in? 3. What was the temperture when I saw the first one? What did I do or see today that started me thinking about Leigh Ann(Motogrrl)? The winner will recceive one Look Twice Coin to adopt, and One more to keep. Good Luck.

While I was doing my driving and deliveries today, I was thinking about you Rod. I spent the day thinking about this Cointest, and about Motogrrl too. Soon after I started my day, I spotted the first Motorcycle, and decided to keep count for the day. Here's a Phrase to post, and it should be in each entry "To help you see Bikes, Try counting them". That phrase should be in each entry, and the winner must answer all four of the following questions correctly. 1. How many people did I see on Bikes today(Motor and Pedal combined)? 2. What State am I in? 3. What was the temperture when I saw the first one? What did I do or see today that started me thinking about Leigh Ann(Motogrrl)? The winner will recceive one Look Twice Coin to adopt, and One more to keep. Good Luck. As with many other rounds, post as often as you like, but not twice in a row

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I won't probably see a motorbike for a while around here. I'll have to wait for Spring to come and roads to be accessible for all kind of bikes. Meanwhile, we see a lot of snowmobiles and ATV on trails :o

Lucky Roddy, 54 degrees in New Mexico :o We are expecting below 0 degrees in the next few days :laughing: And no, I don't live at the North Pole :laughing:

After reading Roddy's post I realized I misunderstood the question :wub: It was about what saw WSR, not us. Sorry :wub:

Edited by Laval K-9

I won't probably see a motorbike for a while around here. I'll have to wait for Spring to come and roads to be accessible for all kind of bikes. Meanwhile, we see a lot of snowmobiles and ATV on trails :wub:

Lucky Roddy, 54 degrees in New Mexico :o We are expecting below 0 degrees in the next few days :laughing: And no, I don't live at the North Pole :laughing:

To help you see bikes, try counting them

Not 54* here, only 20* and expecting 2"-5" of snow and blowing snow tonight and tomorrow, then another 2"-5" Wednesday night! We're also expecting temps below 0 and as much as -30* wind chills over the next several days! :wub:

Edited by Rockin Roddy

To help you see bikes, try counting them!!!

today i saw 4 cops riding in the snow they had their passenger cars attached i would guess for traction mabie weighed down with a sandbag? but i thought of you all here!!! in the twr thread, and

thought id come see whats going on...

i guess and probably horribly,,lol

9 bikes

Arizona

53 deg.

and a licence plate reminded you