I think we are still waiting adoptions request for:

Fairyhoney

Team CeDo

Maine Family

Team Cedo

Did all the other ones post theirs.

Just bringing this along to keep track.

And I am waiting for the adoption of the coin I won yesterday, so... :lol:

I made a list to keep track and I have everyone marked off the list, so I think we're only waiting for the distributors! No worries, life gets in the way sometimes too, so be patient! If nothing happens soon, I have some coins here I can use instead, so no problems at all!!

Just keep us up to date of everything!!

ooops, check that...I didn't tell Fairyhoney to award herself a coin...D'OH!!! Will email her right away!!

OK, I sent the email to Fairyhoney, but I noticed the 10 Commandments coin went into another person's profile? I asked her for clarification!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

COINTEST COINTEST COINTEST COINTEST

With the 300th coin released, I thought we should celebrate a bit!! Now, I promised one for us in the USA, so I guess I have to honor that...but we'll get back to all posters soon, I promise this too!!

What to do, what to do...OK, another phrase cointest it is!! What's the phrase you ask?? How about..."Riders face more hazards than drivers, PLEASE give us extra room"

RULES:

Same rules as always, HAVE FUN!!! No back-to-back posts please and please do not cut and paste the phrase...but have as much fun with it as you want! Now, you could also post various hazards we bikes need to watch out for...if you want!! :D

PRIZE:

Same old same old...lol We'll draw for winners after everyone grows tired of this! Maybe after a day or two, we could even allow our neighboring friends to play too?? Anyways, how long you guys keep this going will directly relate to how many prizes I award!! And we all know I like to hand out the coins!! :D

Sooo...what are you waiting for?? POST!!!

OH...and as a bonus, whoever can tell me what I did today (and be specific here), I will award them a coin as well!!!

you went geocaching?

Riders face more hazards than drivers, PLEASE give us extra room

Edited by TNMAD1

301....WOW!!!

I can't believe we made it this far this fast!! I am impressed by the great support all you have given! To think, I was hoping we'd get 100 released...WOW!!

Cointest coming tomorrow, I'll think of something to get us some more winners!!

WOW!!

I wonder if we can get to 100 Participants...My next game will be available only to players who do not have a Coin in the race yet!!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

301....WOW!!!

I can't believe we made it this far this fast!! I am impressed by the great support all you have given! To think, I was hoping we'd get 100 released...WOW!!

WOW!!

I wonder if we can get to 100 Participants...My naxt game will be available only to players who do not have a Coin in the race yet!!

304 coins now and 75 participants. Look forward to seeing what you have planned.

301....WOW!!!

WOW!!

I wonder if we can get to 100 Participants...My naxt game will be available only to players who do not have a Coin in the race yet!!

304 coins now and 75 participants. Look forward to seeing what you have planned.

I'm not sure yet, I would like it to tie into something that happened to me yesterday but will have to work on that.

I was looking at some clearance stuff at Target, and there was a couple buying Bikes for themselves and their daughter. The Mom was talking to the little girl(+/- 3yrs) about her new Bike and Helmet, and I just overheard and decided to mention Gloves,(Mom will be learning to ride again too), and she decided that it would be a good idea, and picked up Gloves for Mom and Dad along with the Bikes!! Now if I could have only convinced them to get the helmets for the grown-ups too(she said that would be later)...

Oh Ho!! I think I know....

You went geocaching with your brand new GPSr! For specifics, a DeLorme PN-40... :D

DING DING DING...WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!

OK, bonus question...how many did we find?? I have yet to log, so don't bother looking!! Another coin up for grabs here!!

301....WOW!!!

WOW!!

I'm not sure yet, I would like it to tie into something that happened to me yesterday but will have to work on that.

I was looking at some clearance stuff at Target, and there was a couple buying Bikes for themselves and their daughter. The Mom was talking to the little girl(+/- 3yrs) about her new Bike and Helmet, and I just overheard and decided to mention Gloves,(Mom will be learning to ride again too), and she decided that it would be a good idea, and picked up Gloves for Mom and Dad along with the Bikes!! Now if I could have only convinced them to get the helmets for the grown-ups too(she said that would be later)...

You done good my friend, well done! Reminds me, I have something for you to look at...

Hey, did you get your mail yet??

Riders face more hazards than drivers, PLEASE, give us extra room!

you found 3 .

Opalsns

RE: hazards riders face,...

A simple mistake I made was wearing shorts for the ride on a friends bike.I got careless and the muffler let me know by sizzling a 2 inch 2nd degree burn onto my calf. Totally my fault but a hazard none the less.

PROPER DRESS FOR SAFE RIDE SUCCESS !!!!

Edited by opalsns

Sorry for the double post, I think the forum has been drinking tonight and burped on me...

Next guess would be 9 caches found today...

I just finished up with my new laminated tags for the TWR coins. Here's a couple of pictures, one of the front of the tag, and one of the back...

TWRTagfront.jpg

Front of the tag

TWRTagBack.jpg

Back of the tag

I hope you're not upset that I used your avatar Roddy, but it just fit perfectly into the theme of these tags....

Sorry for the double post, I think the forum has been drinking tonight and burped on me...

Next guess would be 9 caches found today...

I just finished up with my new laminated tags for the TWR coins. Here's a couple of pictures, one of the front of the tag, and one of the back...

TWRTagfront.jpg

Front of the tag

TWRTagBack.jpg

Back of the tag

I hope you're not upset that I used your avatar Roddy, but it just fit perfectly into the theme of these tags....

I love it, nice job!!!!!

Riders face more hazards than drivers, PLEASE, give us extra room!

you found 3 .

Opalsns

RE: hazards riders face,...

A simple mistake I made was wearing shorts for the ride on a friends bike.I got careless and the muffler let me know by sizzling a 2 inch 2nd degree burn onto my calf. Totally my fault but a hazard none the less.

PROPER DRESS FOR SAFE RIDE SUCCESS !!!!

My old bike would sizzle you faster than you could react, my bike I have now doesn't even burn you at all...I don't ride in shorts...too often lol The problem with shorts...bees!!! :D:D