COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

1. Sugar Cookies

2. Chocolate Chip Cookies

3. Holiday Fruit cookies- survived like fruit cake does

Rum balls

1 1/2 cups (140 grams) toasted

pecans, finely chopped (hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds can be used)

1 1/4 cups (120 grams) finely crushed shortbread or vanilla wafer cookies

1/2 cup (55 grams) confectioners

sugar (powdered or icing)

2 tablespoons (12 grams)

cocoa powder (can used Dutch processed or regular unsweetened cocoa powder)

2 tablespoons light corn syrup

1/4 cup (60 ml) rum

Garnish:

1/2 cup (55 grams) confectioners

sugar (powdered or icing), sifted

b277d3dd-32d6-4b4f-84aa-2484335f61a0.jpg

Edited to add:Hey LadyBee4T -- Good job having 3,333 posts! That could be a lucky number!

Never even noticed!! LOL Maybe it will be lucky!!

1. Sugar Cookies

2. Chocolate Chip Cookies

3. Cranberry Hootycreeks - survivor

Cranberry Hootycreeks

Makes about 36

5/8 cup all-purpose flour

1/2 cup rolled oats

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1/2 teaspoon salt

1/3 cup brown sugar

1/3 cup white sugar

1/2 cup dried cranberries

1/2 cup white chocolate chips

1/2 cup chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper. In a medium mixing bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy. Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes on baking sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.

chocolaate chip cookies

sugar cookies-survivor

Brownie drops

2 (4-ounce) bars German Sweet Chocolate

1T. butter

2 eggs

3/4 C. sugar

1/4 C. unsifted all-purpose flour

1/4 t. baking powder

1/4 t. cinnamon

1/8 t. salt

1/2 t. vanilla extract

3/4 C. finely chopped pecans

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler over hot water. Stir. Cool.

In large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy, then add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating until thickened (5 minutes in electric mixer). Blend in chocolate.

Add flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; blend. Stir in vanilla and nuts. Grease cookie sheet. Drop teaspoonfuls of batter onto cookie sheet. Bake until cookies feel ''set'' when very lightly touched -- 8 to 10 minutes.

Makes about 36 cookies.

From the makers of Baker's Chocolate.

Sorry, just back from dinner with our friends the Geopigs, they made KAboom's Christmas tonight when they handed him a new iPod!! Boy was that a hard secret to keep from him!!

Anyways, WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!

While we called them Brownie Mounds (because that's what they looked like I suppose) this is the correct recipe and I'll count it!! I'll send you the info as soon as we hit second intermission (yes, HOCKEY NIGHT....I missed the first period, but we're up 2-0 over San Jose)!

Funny too, you hit all the answers in one shot...well done!! Dad's not a sugar cookie lover!!

Keep your recipes coming and we'll host a drawing either tomorrow or some time soon!!!

WOW, what luck actually guessing them in order and believe me I have kept the recipe for those cookies they sound yummy!!!!

Thank you for brightening up my evening!! Great contest

By the way very cool avatar!!!!!!!! Bright, Simple, Eyecatching, very nice!

Sent you an email, my friend!! I just got your PM and I hope there wasn't a misunderstanding. The coins you won will be entered into the Todie's Wild Ride race, you won't actually receive the coins unless they happen to travel to you in the future...sorry! Now, those coins could very well win you a GREAT prize, the 2007 LACKEY or other special coins I am collecting up, so those coins are more than just travelers spreading bike awareness!!

Also, keep a watch here, more coins to be given away (I counted wrong earlier, I have around 40 sitting here and another bunch that Write Shop Robert had made lol)!!

And THANKS for the kind words about my avatar, I am very proud of it indeed!! AWESOME work by surteb!!!

OH, and keep the recipes coming in, a random drawing will choose another winner or two soon!!!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Ok, I got one, this is so easy and simple.

Crack Candy

Ingedients:

1/2 cup sugar

3/4 cup butter (melted)

Saltine crackers

10-12oz bag choco chips (semi sweet or milk choc)

Cake pan lined with foil

Heat oven to 350.

Place crackers in a single layer, 5x6, in cake pan

Mix melted butter and sugar till most of the sugar is dissolved.

Pour mix evenly over crackers

Place cake pan in oven for 5-10 minutes or till mixture is carmalized

Take out of oven and evenly dump choco chips on top. Spread out and chocolate melts.

Once all the chips have melted, place cake pan in fridge till choco hardens.

Break into pieces and enjoy.

I love this stuff.

Ok, I posted this again in an other thread, but since they are a kind of cookies.....

Christmas honey sweets - (Melomakarona)

These sweets are from the byzantine empire! No kiding! they were and are made only during Christmas!

INGREDIENTS

48 servings

7 cup of All-purpose unbleached flour Extra flour for kneading

1 1/2 teaspoon of Baking soda

1/4 teaspoon of Salt

1 3/4 cup of Mild olive oil

1 1/4 cup of Sugar

1/2 cup of Cognac -OR- mavrothaphne wine -OR- ruby port

3 oranges; zested and juiced

4 teaspoon of Freshly ground cinnamon

1 1/2 teaspoon of Freshly ground clove

3/4 teaspoon of Freshly grated nutmeg

SYRUP

1 pound of Honey; (1 lb = about 2 cups)

1 cup of Sugar

1 1-inch piece of cinnamon

1 Clove 1 lemon; zested and juiced

1 cup of Water

TOPPING

1/2 cup of Shelled almonds

1 tablespoon of Sugar

1 teaspoon of Freshly ground cinnamon

METHOD

Start by making the syrup. Put the honey, sugar, cinnamon, clove, and lemon zest in a saucepan and add the water. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add the lemon juice, then chill.

To blanch the almonds, plunge them into boiling water for 1-2 minutes, until you see signs of their skins loosening. Then drain and slip or pop them from their skins onto a baking sheet. Toast them in an oven preheated to 350 F for about 10 minutes - just until they begin to color. Cool, then chop them very, very finely - if you do this in a food processor, make sure that the pulses are short, or the nuts could turn oily. Mix the ground almonds with the sugar and cinnamon and reserve.

Sift the flour, baking soda and salt together. Put the olive oil and sugar in a large bowl and beat together - with your fingers like Andonia - or with a wooden spoon. Beat in the Cognac, the orange zest, spices, and juice from 2 oranges (about 1/2 cup).

Then beat in the flour, a few spoonfuls at a time, until you have a malleable dough, adding more flour if it is too soft, and more orange juice if it is too stiff. Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 10-15 minutes until very smooth.

Pinch off pieces of dough of about 2 tablespons and form into flattened oval or lozenge shapes. Place them on an oiled or non-stick baking sheet. Bake in an oven preheated to 400-425 F for about 20 minutes, until brown.

When they are cool enough to handle, dip them in the bowl of syrup for about 1 minute. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on a tray to cool. Sprinkle with the chopped almond mixture.

just in case you want to see them.....

melomakarona.jpg

OH NO!!!! WHO ATE THEM???????????????????

OUPS!!! They cought me!!!! ;)

49563237_b867154fcd_o.jpg

Chocolate Chunk Snowballs

2 cups butter, softened

1 cup powdered sugar

3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 cup cornstarch

6 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate, chopped

1 cup pecans, toasted and coarsely chopped

additional powdered sugar

Preheat oven to 350 F. Beat butter and powdered sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in flour and cornstarch, then chocolate and pecans. Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned; cool on wire racks. Dust lightly with powdered sugar.

Small almond cakes - cookies - (Kourabiethes)

INGREDIENTS

700g (1lb 9oz) butter

300g (1 1/4 cups) olive oil

1/2 cup sugar

3 yolks and 1 egg white

1 teaspoon baking soda

3 tbsp cognac

1 tbsp cinnamon powder

700g (1lb 9oz) blanched and ground

1200g (nearly 10 cups) flour

4 cups of icing sugar (caster sugar) in a bowl for coating.

METHOD

In a large bowl beat the butter and the oil with the sugar until fluffy. Stir in the beaten eggs, soda diluted in the cognac, cinnamon and the almonds.

Gradually combine the flour with the mixture and knead thoroughly until the it forms a dough.

Take pieces of dough and form balls the size of a walnut.

Arrange on prepared baking tray and bake for 15 - 20 mins in a preheated oven 180c /350f /Gas 4.

When they are slightly cool, cover them completely with icing sugar. Must be thickly coated. Arrange on platter.

Do you want to see them??? Well, here they are!!! ;)

kourampiedes.jpg

kour.jpg

Chocolate Cherry Kris Kringles

1/2 cup margarine

1/2 cup brown sugar

1 teaspoon vanilla

1-1/2 cups flour

1/8 teaspoon salt

20 to 25 maraschino cherries

2 tablespoons juice from maraschino cherries (optional)

20 to 25 chocolate chips , plus 1 cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream sugar and margarine well. Add vanilla, flour and salt. Mix well. If the dough seems dry, add up to 2 tablespoons of the maraschino cherry juice. Stuff each cherry with a chocolate chip, then wrap in 1 teaspoon dough. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 12 to 15 minutes. Cool. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler over low heat or in the microwave, and dip top of cookies in melted chocolate.

Not a cookie, but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. BROWNIES!!!! ;)

2 Eggs

2/3 c Unsifted flour

3/4 c Sugar

1 ts Vanilla

1/4 ts Baking powder

1/2 c Butter or margarine; melted

1/4 ts Salt

3/4 c Ghiradelli ground chocolate

1/2 c Walnuts, chopped

Instructions

1. Heat oven to 350F degrees. Using a spoon, stirr eggs with sugar and vanilla; add butter.

2. Sift ground chocolate with flour, baking powder, salt.

3. Stir into egg mixture; add nuts.

4. Spread into greased 8- or 9-inch square pan.

5. Bake at 350F for 20 to 30 minutes. For extra chewy brownies, use 8-inch pan and less baking time. For cake- like brownies, use 9-inch pan and longer baking.

6. Cut into squares.

BTW - we made the Chocolate Cherry Kris Kringles tonight and OMG!!!!! Very delicious, I cant stop eating them.

Gonna get the stuff to make the Buckeye Balls and give them a try also. Best part about this holiday, the cookies & fudge

Ahhh you were the beta tester!! LOL I thought it sounded really good so I'll have to get the ingredients tomorrow and try them too!!

Tomorrow is our Cachers Christmas event, so I made some cookies for it.

cisforcookie.jpg

These are a pretty basic cookie.

300g Flour

2 teaspoons Baking Powder

125g butter

100g sugar

1 egg

vanilla

essence of orange (shave some peel)

mix the flour, baking powder and sugar.

Heap it on the counter and make a "well"

Crack the egg into the well, add vanilla and the egg.

Mix and knead in the butter.

Roll out the dough on a flour surface (fairly thin)

Cut shapes in "pairs" (the photo is 3X the amount - NOT tripled, you have to do it 3X)

One shape is the "bottom", bake it, spread jam on it, the other shape is the "top", place it on a wire rack and dust it with icing sugar. You can substitute other stuff for the jam too - I was planning on making a lemon filling (to go with my geo-nick), but I got lazy.

If you want (and you should), cut a smaller "window" shape in the top cutout PRIOR to baking - you can see this in the photo for the center of the flower.

Here at altitude, I bake at 335 degrees for 12-14 minutes. Just until the edges start to get brownish. As there is a lot of butter, spending time folding the dough will give a "flakier" cookie.

Here is a close-up on one of my "extras" :D So you can see the jam "window" - Now that I've touched it - I have to eat it! Oh well ... :(

cisforcookie2.jpg

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

BTW - we made the Chocolate Cherry Kris Kringles tonight and OMG!!!!! Very delicious, I cant stop eating them.

Gonna get the stuff to make the Buckeye Balls and give them a try also. Best part about this holiday, the cookies & fudge

Ahhh you were the beta tester!! LOL I thought it sounded really good so I'll have to get the ingredients tomorrow and try them too!!

I love cherries and when I saw the recipe I had to try them. We did not dip the tops of the cookies in the melted chocolate, we drizzled it over the top.

OK, THANKS for all the great recipes, I'll have to try a few of these!!

Winners of the recipe drawing were randomly chosen this morning by KAboom, he chose:

1212...SgtMikal

1275...Sparticus06

Had to draw a couple of times due to some not having recipes, but it all worked in the end!!

I will send the coin info soon, my "feeling under the weather has turned to a full-blown cold (just what I need).

THANKS for participating everyone and continue to watch as I have a LOT of coins ready to be given out for the race!!

oh...and it's all of 1* here with a windchill of -22*...OUCH!! Winds are blowing upwards of 40 mph, it's been howling for several hours, all night long actually!! No moving about for us today!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

Winners of the recipe drawing were randomly chosen this morning by KAboom, he chose:

1212...SgtMikal

1275...Sparticus06

Had to draw a couple of times due to some not having recipes, but it all worked in the end!!

I will send the coin info soon, my "feeling under the weather has turned to a full-blown cold (just what I need).

THANKS for participating everyone and continue to watch as I have a LOT of coins ready to be given out for the race!!

oh...and it's all of 1* here with a windchill of -22*...OUCH!! Winds are blowing upwards of 40 mph, it's been howling for several hours, all night long actually!! No moving about for us today!

Not to rub it in but here in sunny Florida yesterday was a beautiful 78 degrees!!! So we put on our shorts and tank tops and headed for Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. :( Maybe Christmas at the beach this year?? :D

Edited by Team CeDo

Ok we got our coins all activated named and ready to travel, may they travel the world and raise motorcycle and bicycle safety & awareness!!

Todie's Wild Ride: Live to Ride, reference number: TB1A86V

Todie's Wild Ride: Share the Road, reference number: TB1A9MQ

Edited by Team CeDo

Ok we got our coins all activated named and ready to travel, may they travel the world and raise motorcycle and bicycle safety & awareness!!

Toadie's Wild Ride: Live to Ride, reference number: TB1A86V

Toadie's Wild Ride: Share the Road, reference number: TB1A9MQ

I've got them on my watchlist and they're already in the Geopigs' hands...but I think you meant Todie's...lol

Toadie's Wild Ride: Live to Ride, reference number: TB1A86V

Toadie's Wild Ride: Share the Road, reference number: TB1A9MQ

I've got them on my watchlist and they're already in the Geopigs' hands...but I think you meant Todie's...lol

i did and i fixed it sorry!! :(

Hello Rockin Roddy,

First let me say thank you for the Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin. :(

I have registered the coin and have it ready for travel, it can be found at:

Todie's Wild Ride: Operation Save A Life, Tracking Number: TB1A9VG.

I hope you like how I have choosen to to use the coin to:

Rasie Motorcycle Awareness

Thank you again,

Queenie-Boo-Bay

1212...SgtMikal

1275...Sparticus06

Wow!! Thank you so much for choosing me! I do appreciate it.

My coin has been activated - TB10R05. He wants to travel from cache to cache, preaching a message of patience on the roads. Thanx again for allowing me to participate.

I hope you feel better. I have something trying to get a hold of me as well, and my 7-year-old son is suffering as well. Fortunately, his baby brother seems to be relatively unaffected at this point.

SgtMikal contacted me letting me know his entry didn't have a recipe in it...ooops, sorry about that!! Since I respect his honesty and like to spred these coins around, I will award another winner and have already asked that SgtMikal activate his as well!! Well done, my friend!! This is why I like these forums, you guys are great!!

Anyways, new winner is Surteb! Post 1221, and it just happens to be the buckeys I want to make too!! WOW, talk about a sign!!

Coin info comiing soon, my friend!!

Ohhh, and the temp outside is now -5*, which is kind of comical considering our low is forecasted at +3*. At least the wind stopped blowing, WOW!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

1212...SgtMikal

1275...Sparticus06

WOW! Thank you so much. Pretty cool that I win with one recipe...lol.

As soon as I get the chance I will get the coin activated. Thanks again.

You have wind and chill?...So do we. My road is totally drifted shut. Just hope the power dont go out. Even though it was cold and windy, I started to help my aunt move today. Oh what fun with icy roads, wind, my pickup and a 8ft X 6ft trailer...lol

Edited by Sparticus06

1212...SgtMikal

1275...Sparticus06

WOW! Thank you so much. Pretty cool that I win with one recipe...lol.

As soon as I get the chance I will get the coin activated. Thanks again.

You have wind and chill?...So do we. My road is totally drifted shut. Just hope the power dont go out. Even though it was cold and windy, I started to help my aunt move today. Oh what fun with icy roads, wind, my pickup and a 8ft X 6ft trailer...lol

Well, you've a good heart even if you've lost your mind lolol!! Take your time, we're going nowhere fast! <_<

Good job on the coin Queenie Boo-Bay, looking good!

SgtMikal contacted me letting me know his entry didn't have a recipe in it...ooops, sorry about that!! Since I respect his honesty and like to spred these coins around, I will award another winner and have already asked that SgtMikal activate his as well!! Well done, my friend!! This is why I like these forums, you guys are great!!

Anyways, new winner is Surteb! Post 1221, and it just happens to be the buckeys I want to make too!! WOW, talk about a sign!!

Coin info comiing soon, my friend!!

Ohhh, and the temp outside is now -5*, which is kind of comical considering our low is forecasted at +3*. At least the wind stopped blowing, WOW!

Oh, wow! Thanks so much! Looks like we both better make those Buckeyes! LOL!

Ok sitting here listening to the wind blow outside (still glad it aint snowing), I had the chance to activate my coin. I sincerely hope this works for you Rod, sure does for me and is a huge pet peeve of mine. The coin is TB13HA1 Figured since it was s Signal coin I had to come up with something that kinda works with it. Thanks again for the coin. Cant wait for it to move and watch it spread the word.

Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Awareness

1. Crowesfeat30

1) Todies Wild Ride: For my brother Tom

2) Todies Wild Ride: For my brother Jim

3) Todies Wild Ride: In Memory of Bob & Buzzy

2. Usyoopers

4) Todie's Wild Ride:Can You See Me Now?

5) Todie's Wild Ride; Lettuce Stay Safe

6) Todie's Wild Ride: Safety First

7) Todie's Wild Ride: Easy Bicycle Tips

8) Todie's Wild Ride: Be A Safe Biker!

9) Todie's Wild Ride: Motorcycle Safety Tips

10) Todie's Wild Ride:For the Love of Safety!

11) Todie's Wild Ride:Safety First!

12) Todie's Wild Ride: Visibility Helps!

13) Todie's Wild Ride:Share the Road!

14) Todie's Wild Ride: usyoopers talk to the motorists

15) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Smart!

16) Todie's Wild Ride- Bicycle Safety Tips

17) Todie's Wild Ride: The Stakes are High!

18) Todie's Wild Ride: Can we share the road?

19) Todie's Wild Ride: For the Record-

20) Todie's Wild Ride:Motorcycle Awareness

21) Todie's Wild Ride: Betting on Safety

22) Todie's Wild Ride: When crashes might occur...

23) Todie's Wild Ride: Why don't they see me?

24) Todie's Wild Ride: usyoopers harping on safety

25) Todie's Wild Ride:advice from usyoopers

26) Todie's Wild Ride: Awareness!

27) Todie's Wild Ride: Stay Alert!

28) Todie's Wild Ride: usyoopers talk about motorcycle safety

29) Todie's Wild Ride: Time to Ride Safely

30) Todie's Wild Ride: usyoopers' visibility tips

31) Todie's Wild Ride: Watch out for motorists!

32) Todie's Wild Ride:usyoopers want you safe!

33) Todie's Wild Ride: Don't get in a Pickle!

34) Todie's Wild Ride: Some Tricks to keep you Safe!

35) Todie's Wild Ride: Attention all Motorists!

36) Todie's Wild Ride: A safety message-

37) Todie's Wild Ride: 3 Tips for Drivers

38) Todie's Wild Ride: Ain't Life Sweet!

39) Todie's Wild Ride: Calling for Safety

40) Todie's Wild Ride: When crashes may occur

41) Todie's Wild Ride: Small steps for safety

42) Todie's Wild Ride: The Key to Safety

43) Todie's Wild Ride: Drive to Survive

44) Todie's Wild Ride: Ready to Ride?

45) Todie's Wild Ride: Celebrate the Safe Ride

46) Todie's Wild Ride: I'ld rather be biking!

47) Todie's Wild Ride: Where is the No-Zone?

48) Todie's Wild Ride: Triple Wisdom

49) Todie's Wild Ride: Dealing you a safety tip

50) Todie's Wild Ride: Drive to Survive

51) Todie's Wild Ride:How Close is To Close?

52) Todie's Wild Ride: Sweet Idea's For You

53) Todie's Wild Ride: Share your tips!

54) Todie's Wild Ride: Common Sense

55) Todie's Wild Ride: Is your bike up for the job?

56) Todie's Wild Ride: Happy Riding!

57) Todie's Wild Ride: Wear that Helmet!

58) Todie's Wild Ride: Practice!

59) Todie's Wild Ride: Protect Yourself!

60) Todie's Wild Ride: Where are you?

61) Todie's Wild Ride: 7 Safety Tips

62) Todie's Wild Ride: Tips from usyoopers

63) Todie's Wild Ride: The Roads can be Scary!

64) Todie's Wild Ride: Be Aware of Where You are

65) Todie's Wild Ride: Use Your Head!

66) Todie's Wild Ride: Tips To Get Ready To Ride

67) Todie's Wild Ride: No Beans About It......Safety First!

68) Todie's Wild Ride: Listen Up Bikers

69) Todie's Wild Ride: Intersection Safety

70) Todie's Wild Ride: IBNOT crashen!

71) Todie's Wild Ride: An Elephant Never Forgets Safety

72) Todie's Wild Ride: 4 Easy Safety Tips

73) Todie's Wild Ride: Rules of the Road

3. Solan109

74) Todie's Wild Ride

4. Rockin Roddy

75) Todie's Wild Ride: Are You Paying Attention?

76) Todie's Wild Ride: Be aware of bikes!

77) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Save Lives

78) Todie's Wild Ride: Bikes have rights too!

79) Todie's Wild Ride: Look for bikes!!

80) Todie's Wild Ride: Maintain Your Bike

81) Todie's Wild Ride: Please Arrive Safely

82) Todie's Wild Ride: Please drive carefully!

83) Todie's Wild Ride: Protect yourself!

84) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride Defensively

85) Todie's Wild Ride: Slow down!

86) Todie's Last Ride!

87) Todie's Traveling Gold

88) Sally's TRIBUTE to Tod Copper!

5. TeamAmaroo

89) Todie's Wild Ride: Driving Tips 1-4

90) Todie's Wild Ride: Driving Tips 5-8

91) Todie's Wild Ride: Driving Tips 9-12

92) Todie's Wild Ride: Look Twice

93) Todie's Wild Ride

6. Maine Family

94) Todie's Wild Ride: In Loving Memory

95) Todie's Wild Ride: Remembering Tod

96) Todie's Wild Ride: Sharing the road

97) Todie's Wild Ride: The Biker

98) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Awareness

99) Todie's Wild Ride: Share the Road

100) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Awareness

101) Todie's Wild Ride: Spreading Bike

Awareness

102) Todies Wild Ride! Please Pay Attention

103) Todies Wild Ride: Ten Commandments

104) Todie's Wild Ride: Paying It Forward For Bike Awareness

7. xboxcrazy33

105) Todie's Wild Ride: Motorcycle Awareness Geocoin

106) Todie's Wild Ride: Please Pay Attention!

8. Nurse Nanna

107) Todie's Wild Ride: my friend

108) Todie's Wild Ride

9. LadyBee4T

109) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride Safe

110) Todie's Wild Ride: Be Aware

111) Todie's Wild Ride: This One's For Patrick

112) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Protect Your Head

113) Todie's Wild Ride: Save A Life, Look Twice!!

114) Todie's Wild Ride: Be Watchful

115) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Are Cool!

116) Todie's Wild Ride: Biker Awareness Around the World

117) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Are a Biker's Best Friend

118) Todie's Wild Ride: Biker Awareness Across the USA

10. puzzlefam

119) Todie's Wild Ride: Motorcycle Awareness Geocoin

11. mousekakat

120) Todie's Wild Ride! Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin

121) Todie's Wild Ride! Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin

122) Todie's wild ride!

12. 8ball9ball

123) Todie's Wild Ride; Safety First

124) KES;Todie's Wild Ride

13. Pushing Tin

125) Todie's Wild Ride: Live to ride, Ride to live

14. GATOULIS

126) Todie's Wild Ride: We are all equal on the road!!!

127) Todie's Wild Ride: safety comes first!

128) Todie's Wild Ride: "Look Twice For Bikes, You Could Save A Life"

129) Todie's Wild Ride: No more blood on the roads!

130) Todie's Wild Ride: I saw you...but you didn't see me!! ...The Biker poem!!!

131) Todie's Wild Ride: Bikes have every right a car does, Please share the road!

132) Todie's Wild Ride: Stop driving Distracted, Look For Bikes!

15. Sivota

133) Todie's Wild Ride; Bike Awareness geocoin (NL)

134) Todie's Wild Ride; Flower of Life (NL)

135) Todie's Wild Ride; Real Adventurer Geocoin (NL)

136) Todie's Wild Ride; Look Twice For Bikes

16. fossillady

137) Todie's Wild Ride: Mountain roads

17. SgtMikal

138) Todie's Wild Ride - SgtMikal

139) Todie's Wild Ride

18. A Mitt

140) Todie's Wild Ride: Terry's coin

141) Todie's Wild Ride: Motorcycle Awareness

19. sdkonkle

142) Todie's Wild Ride: The Biker Poem

143) Todie's Wild Ride: Following Distance

20. WRITE SHOP ROBERT

144) Todie's Wild Ride: Reminder on a Red Bike

21. Kohavis

145) Todie's Wild Ride - Kohavis Sidecar

22. MrHollick

146) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets Save Lives

23. hiker24

147) Todie's Wild Ride: 10 Commandments of Geo-Caching

24. fairyhoney

148) Todies Wild Ride - Fairyhoney's "TEN Commandments of Biking

149) Todie"s WILD Ride - Fairyhoney's Be AWARE

25. TropicalParadise

150) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Awareness

151) Todie's Wild Ride: Watch The Road!!

26. surteb

152) Todie's Wild Ride: Protect Your Head

153) Todie's Wild Ride: Shine the Light

154) Todie's Wild Ride: Share The Road

27. geO_Kacher

155) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Helmet Safety

28. dhenninger

156) Todie's Wild Ride: Bike Awareness - Look Twice, Save a life

29. labrat_wr

157) Todie's Wild Ride: Spinning Wheels

30. Team Vorvik

158) Todie's Wild Ride : New York USA to York UK

31. DJ.J.ROCK

159) Todie's Wild Ride: DJ.J.ROCK'S Can We Slow Down!?!?

160) Todie's Wild Ride-DJ.J.ROCK'S Why Didn't I See That Motorcycle?

161) Todie's Wild Ride: DJ.J.ROCK'S SAVE A BIKER!!!!

32. CLAMM

162) Todie's Wild Ride - see motorcycles!

163) Todie's Wild Ride - low sun

33. Zarya.

164) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride of Silence

165) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride of Silence ~Idaho~

166) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride of Silence ~Maine~

167) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride of Silence ~Canada~

168) Todie's Wild Ride: Ride of Silence ~Singapore~

34. DaFunkyFrogs

169) Todies Wild Ride

170) Todies Wild Ride Toward The Sunset

171) Todies Wild Ride-Come Home Safe

172) Todie's Wild Ride...Helmets Save Lives

35. scottch

173) Todie's Wild Ride: Safety Tips for Car Drivers

36. burgessfour

174) Todie's Wild Ride-Lets Drive Safely

175) Todie's Wild Ride-Always Look Twice

176) Todie's Wild Ride-For Bike Awareness

177) Todie's Wild Ride-Rolling Stops Kill 2

178) Todie's Wild Ride-Rolling Stops Kill

179) Todie's Wild Ride-Watch Your Speed

180) Todie's Wild Ride-Don't Talk, Just Drive

181) Todie's Wild Ride- Look Twice, Save Lives!!!

182) Todie's Wild Ride--Travel Safely

183) Todie's Wild Ride-Safety Tips For Drivers

184) Todie's Wild Ride-Look Twice And Save A Life

37. DreamteamOS

185) Todie's Wild Ride - Open your eyes

38. LionsLair

186) Todie's Wild Ride: awareness for motorcyclist sharing the roadways!

187) Todie's Wild Ride: awareness for motorcyclist sharing the roadways!!

39. Gyzy

188) Todie's Wild Ride: Gyzy's Adventure

Voyageurs60

189) Todie's Wild Ride Motorcycle Awareness Geocoin

40. JohnMac56

190) Todie's Wild Ride: Never Ride Faster Than Your Angel

191) Todie's Wild Ride: Stop Driving Distracted, Look For Bikes

41. 501_Gang

192) Todie's Wild Ride: Rolling Stops Kill

42. cainrcc

193) Todie's Wild Ride

43. Amber Alert

194) Todie's Wild Ride: Amber say's DRIVE RESPONSIBLY Geocoin

44. MustangJoni

195) Todie's Wild Ride - #1 of Ten Tips Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

196) Todie's Wild Ride - #2 of Ten Tips Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

197) Todie's Wild Ride - #3 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

198) Todie's Wild Ride - #4 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

199) Todie's Wild Ride - #5 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

200) Todie's Wild Ride - #6 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

201) Todie's Wild Ride - #7 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

202) Todie's Wild Ride - #8 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

203) Todie's Wild Ride - #9 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

204) Todie's Wild Ride - #10 of Ten Things Car and Truck Drivers Should Know

45. zoesbrother

205) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmets

206) Todie's Wild Ride: Please wear a Helmet

207) Todie's Wild Ride: Helmet

46. Hedge Hopper

208) Todie's Wild Ride

47. fingers crossed

209) Todie's Wild Ride: Extra Extra!

210) Todie's Wild Ride: Princess Butterfingers

211) Todie's Wild Ride: Hawkeyez on the road

212) Todie's Wild Ride: PBF's Wish

48. grodan & fiabus

213) Todies Wild ride!!: grodan & fiabus and Simon Says, look twice, save lives!!

49. wavesprite

214) Todie's Wild Ride - AnakinAustin

215) Todie's Wild Ride: grodan & fiabus The Biking Nerd

50. ELTADA

216) Todie's Wild Ride - Staying Safe

51. 4th Jean

217) Todie Wild Ride: I didn't see them IS NOT AN EXCUSE!

52. DanielleBecky:

218) Todie Wild Ride: Bikes are there; Please Pay Attention!

53. 60 Cent:

219) Todie Wild Ride: It never hurts to take a second look!

54. DresselDragons

220) Todie's Wild Ride

221) Todies Wild Ride (H)

55. Rothstafari

222) Todie's Wild Ride: a Rothstafarian Bike Awareness Mission

56. johnslady56

223) Todie's Wild Ride: Go High-Viz!!!

224) Todie's Wild Ride: Impaired Drivers!!!

57. Sparticus06

225) Todie's Wild Ride - Motorcycles are Everywhere

226) Todie's Wild Ride-Ride Smart, Ride Safe

58. Rumba's Pal

227) I'm in a Race - Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin

59. bigimaginationboy

228) I'm in a Race - Rockin Roddy's Cachestalkers Geocoin

60. Tamster56

229) Todies Wild Ride: In memory of Michael Kapelson

230) Todie's Wild Ride: Rolling Stops Kill

231) Todie's Wild Ride: PPE (Personal Protective Equipment

61. Team Black-Cat

232) Todie's Wild Ride:Out of Wausau

62. RifleMan81

233) Todie's Wild Ride:Share The Road

63. mmmbacon

234) Todie's Wild Ride: Bacon loves bike safety

235) Todie's Wild Ride:Bacons Bike Safety Volume 2

64. fox-and-the-hound

236) Todie's Wild Ride: Look Twice No 1

237) Todie's Wild Ride: Look Twice No 2

238) Todie's Wild Ride: Look Twice No 3

65. 007BigD

239) Look Twice Save Lives: Todie's Wild Ride

240) Look Twice save Lives...Todie's Wild Ride

66. Hollora

241) Todie's Wild Ride---Watch For Bikes Geocoin

67. Cabarama

242) Todie's Wild Ride: Roaming Nomad USA

68. Team CeDo

243) Todie's Wild Ride: Share the Road

244) Todie's Wild Ride: Live To Ride

69. Queenie-Boo-Bay

245) Todie's Wild Ride: Operation Save A Life

Congratulations to the newest winners.

Edited by Maine Family

The mailman brought my Nomad -Look Twice for Bikes- coin today. That is great, because it means I can put in a cache to travel. My brother is coming over at Christmas day. There is a new Christmas-cache in a manor nearby (almost in my backyard). If it’s in a save cache I will drop the coin there on Christmas day.

What better way to start spreading the message of Bike-Awareness. I will let you now when it starts its journey.

I have also got a (sort of rejection) today to my idea to give some lessons on Bike Awareness at High schools. I give some guest lessons on High schools on other subjects, so I wrote and presented a programme several month’s ago. I even arranged for a police-officer to come and support the lessons. The programme was approved of, but the schools won’t be able to fit it in until next school season.

Well, I will be ready next September to go and give some Bike-Awareness lessons to teens (14-18 years) on three schools. I think it is still worth it.

I simply tell the schools that I won't be coming in for the other lessons if I can't give the lessons on Bike Awareness. ( <_< ).

Have a save Holliday season everyone and be careful. (We are getting some awful news about the bad weather in parts of the USA)

Marit

Edited by Sivota

TB2QAEW; Todie's Wild Ride; Look Twice for Bikes Geocoin (NL).

Activated and ready to be placed in a cache, but eh Roddy......... it is all in Dutch ( :) ).

I decided to tell the story in Dutch because a lot of people overhere aren't able to follow the whole story in the Englisch language (there are allready three coins with Englisch explanations, traveling around).

I have told the Dutch cachers, in their own language, about Tod's accident, how your project started and the goal of the Bike Awareness project.

I have added some numbers about cyclers travic accidents (mostly children in Holland) and ofcourse some tips about:

Starting a discussion and giving a could example on the road for adults,

Not speeding and watching your mirrors for drivers and

Make sure the lights on the bike are working and not clowning around for the cyclists.

So, I hope it is allright with you.

I will try to place this one in a cache on Christmas day.

Marit

Edited by Sivota

TB2QAEW; Todie's Wild Ride; Look Twice for Bikes Geocoin (NL).

Activated and ready to be placed in a cache, but eh Roddy......... it is all in Dutch ( :) ).

I decided to tell the story in Dutch because a lot of people overhere aren't able to follow the whole story in the Englisch language (there are allready three coins with Englisch explanations, traveling around).

I have told the Dutch cachers, in their own language, about Tod's accident, how your project started and the goal of the Bike Awareness project.

I have added some numbers about cyclers travic accidents (mostly children in Holland) and ofcourse some tips about:

Starting a discussion and giving a could example on the road for adults,

Not speeding and watching your mirrors for drivers and

Make sure the lights on the bike are working and not clowning around for the cyclists.

So, I hope it is allright with you.

I will try to place this one in a cache on Christmas day.

Marit

I don't know why it didn't come to me that we should be doing this in the first place! Well done, my friend!