COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

"STOP DRIVING DISTRACTED, LOOK FOR BIKES!".... and actually look carefully for anything!!! People who are just walking in zebra crosses, animals who actually do not know that they are in danger.... respect everybody's life!!!

Amen!

The ones that worry me the most are the youngsters who don't look both ways when crossing the roads. We need to be sure our children understand the importance of this, AND as drivers, we need to know that sometimes kids get excited and make snap decisions!

I saw a guy, yesterday turning right at a stop sign- looking left,,a pedal bike was coming and he never looked right,,I seriously had to honk like a mad man and and wave my arms in the car like i was doing jumping jacks,, till he looked at me then i pointed at the bike to the right coming that he was about to run into. he seemed a lil ticked off but saw the bike as it crossed the street in front of his car,,that woulda shurely been hit had i not reacted to seeing something happen befor it did.,,,""" whew""" I thought to my self

after the bike went by!!! I instantly thought of rod and tod and thought they would be proud!!! :) :)

Well done, my friend! Looking out for our fellow man is worth a coin for you, I'm certain!!! In for on it's way!!

I know we can learn from this, PLEASE remember to look BOTH ways regardless which direction you're turning. Someone could be riding against traffic (which is another thing we can learn here, ALWAYS ride WITH traffic and for this very reason). If you don't look at oncoming before you pull out, how would you know if someone was passing at that time or, as in this case, someone might be walking or riding against traffic!!

"STOP DRIVING DISTRACTED, LOOK FOR BIKES!".... and actually look carefully for anything!!! People who are just walking in zebra crosses, animals who actually do not know that they are in danger.... respect everybody's life!!!

Amen!

The ones that worry me the most are the youngsters who don't look both ways when crossing the roads. We need to be sure our children understand the importance of this, AND as drivers, we need to know that sometimes kids get excited and make snap decisions!

I saw a guy, yesterday turning right at a stop sign- looking left,,a pedal bike was coming and he never looked right,,I seriously had to honk like a mad man and and wave my arms in the car like i was doing jumping jacks,, till he looked at me then i pointed at the bike to the right coming that he was about to run into. he seemed a lil ticked off but saw the bike as it crossed the street in front of his car,,that woulda shurely been hit had i not reacted to seeing something happen befor it did.,,,""" whew""" I thought to my self

after the bike went by!!! I instantly thought of rod and tod and thought they would be proud!!! :) :)

Well done, my friend! Looking out for our fellow man is worth a coin for you, I'm certain!!! In for on it's way!!

I know we can learn from this, PLEASE remember to look BOTH ways regardless which direction you're turning. Someone could be riding against traffic (which is another thing we can learn here, ALWAYS ride WITH traffic and for this very reason). If you don't look at oncoming before you pull out, how would you know if someone was passing at that time or, as in this case, someone might be walking or riding against traffic!!

Rod -this topic has really opened my eyes to something special,,and i just want to thank you and tod for opening eyes all over the world!!! I will continue to do my part on this behalf....cheers

by the way this my 300th posting!!!!!! and i gotta run!!!!

Amen!

Stop Driving Distracted. Look for Bikes...Twice...Yes, it is important to look BOTH ways. When I was a kid, walking with my little sister, we were waiting to cross a street, and she looked left, and stepped off the curb to go. I had to yank her back just in time...it was a one way street and all the cars were coming from the right. She was too young to know that(there were one way streets, but learned that day.

"STOP DRIVING DISTRACTED, LOOK FOR BIKES!"

Hmm, bribes you say? Will have to think about that, I had an idea for you the other day but memorie seems to be short, by now I have forgot what it was. :)

Thank you for doing this.

grodan Karin

And here it is, our first winner!!! Our 1000th post MUST be awarded, you are that post!! CONGRATS and THANKS for helping us to reach this milestone post!!

Coin info on it's way soon!! I didn't even realize we'd gone over until just now, WOW!! Coin donated by MaineFamily!! and btw MaineFamily, I have an activated Nerds which I need to send back to you, please send me your addy!!

eta: ooops, I tried to PM you Grodan and Fiabus, but it said you don't exist?? OK, email coming soon then!!

Thank you very much!!! I will make the coins site later tonight.

I don´t know why PMs won´t work to me?? E-mail is better, they get here.

Thank you again.

grodan Karin

Congrats on being the 1000 post Grodan & Fiabus! That's a lot of awareness in these forums alone, and if everyone of us passes this message on to one person, and they pass it on to one person etc. etc. etc. Bottom line: This is a really good thing you're doing, Rod.

Congrats on being the 1000 post Grodan & Fiabus! That's a lot of awareness in these forums alone, and if everyone of us passes this message on to one person, and they pass it on to one person etc. etc. etc. Bottom line: This is a really good thing you're doing, Rod.

I'm merely getting all of you together and giving food for thought, you are the ones doing this!! I am honored everyone is willing to help spread the word!

I know we can learn from this, PLEASE remember to look BOTH ways regardless which direction you're turning.

I heard an interesting quote along these lines the other day and thought I'd share it here: "A righteous man looks one way before crossing a one-way street, but a smart man looks both ways." The moral is that just because you're sure you're in the clear, it doesn't mean you are. Look twice :rolleyes:

Don't forget to keep watching for bikes (even though it's cold weather now), especially on those rare warmer days when bikers sneak out for a quick ride. Thanks for the project Roddy, I know he'd be proud of you.

I know we can learn from this, PLEASE remember to look BOTH ways regardless which direction you're turning.

I heard an interesting quote along these lines the other day and thought I'd share it here: "A righteous man looks one way before crossing a one-way street, but a smart man looks both ways." The moral is that just because you're sure you're in the clear, it doesn't mean you are. Look twice :rolleyes:

Don't forget to keep watching for bikes (even though it's cold weather now), especially on those rare warmer days when bikers sneak out for a quick ride. Thanks for the project Roddy, I know he'd be proud of you.

If there wasn't a coating of ice and snow on the roads, I'd likely make a trip to Adrian (about 40 miles or so round trip) this morning!! No, it's not warm (20*), but I truly love the rides!!

Keep your entries coming, plenty of time to join in!! I'll leave this go for a bit longer!! THANKS for the participation ALL!!

Some things can not be done while you are driving! Remember that!!!

Yes!!! Loud music can distract you!!!! Alcohol, mobiles, and sometimes beautiful girls & dirty minds and.... (I hope you got what I am saying... :rolleyes: ) can distract you too!!!!!!!!!