COINTEST: Todies Wild Ride!

Rockin Roddy

We have a good one and dont recall anyone ever mentioning this.

You should not drive if you are fatigue, sleepy or tired, or if you been driving to long or to many hours, if you are feeling tired, pull over and take a nap or if there is someone else in the car with you ask them to drive for awhile or even stop and take a break, this is to us is the most leading cause of accidents, whether if you are driving a motorcycle or a car or a ruck wheatever it is. People falling alseep while driving happends all the time. If you know you have to drive make sure you get plenty of restbefore yo get behind a steering wheel.

COINTEST CLOSED and winners were drawn. KAboom and I made up slips of paper for each valid post and put them in a hat (I know there's an easier way, but this seemed a but more fun for us lol).

WINNERS:

Post 424 FairyHoney

Post 448 Gatoulis

Post 419 Maine Family

Post 440 Surteb

Post 429 Tropical Paradise

CONGRATS ALL!!!

Another cointest coming soon my friends!!!

Wow!!!! I won???? thank you so much!! B) congrats to all winners!

A big thank you for Roddy and Robert! :huh:

Of course the coin will have the Todie's Wild Ride label, but what else would you like to put? I mean, do you want to put something for driver's perspective in generally, or a tip....? :P

Wow!!!! I won???? thank you so much!! :) congrats to all winners!

A big thank you for Roddy and Robert! :laughing:

Of course the coin will have the Todie's Wild Ride label, but what else would you like to put? I mean, do you want to put something for driver's perspective in generally, or a tip....? :blink:

Same Here

THANK YOU Robert - for the coins, Roddy for the cointest AND KAboom for the good hand B)

Wow, I went to bed after the "end" and didn't check back....I really thought someone would have guessed this. You guys don't know me very well at all!!

OK....what state am I from, what just started (regular) last night and why would I put on a special "shirt" and hat, break out my favorite non-trackable and sit in front of the TV??? I bet we were soooo loud at times, the neighbors knew what was going on (we go through this every year at this time, but this year was a LOT more special than the last few).

If this doesn't give it away, I'll have to spell it out lolol!!!

watching hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha

And watching them raise the Stanley Cup Champion banner, I imagine. Darn RedWings. Sorry, Rod. Can't stand 'em.

WINNER WINNER WINNER!!!

Gatoulis added the fine points by posting I had my photo of Tod watching with us (well, sort of lol)..but I don't drink very often my friend...and if I were to partake in the suds, it would have been champaign (could I afford such niceties that is).

I won't be able to send out a coin's info for a few days Surteb, I'll be busy....I'm HEADING FOR GEOCOINFEST!!!!!

That's right, I'm going to Pittsburgh for a few days of R&R!! I had planned and planned and saved change for this (which was stolen a few days ago B):D ). The loss of the change (around $100) really made it look bad for my plans, but you know what? I said to heck with it and am being irresponsible. This trip is very important to me, I feel I need to go and I am going! We'll eat hot dogs and fried tators for a few weeks or so, but it's nothing we're not used to! KAboom made the desicion easy for me, he's all for it (I think he just wants rid of me lol).

Riding the motorcycle out, camping gear is packed on the back and ready to go!! When I return, we'll have a few more cointests!!

I know I have a PM in queue, please be patient as I will get back to you tonight before I leave! Also, we've some newbs awaiting coins for release, WELCOME to the race!! I will get you all taken care of as soon as I return! Those waiting for a winning coin, WSR should be in contact with you if he hasn't already and Surteb, I'll have yours soon!!

Anyone with questions, I'll be back here before leaving tonight, but only briefly...leave your questions here and I'll try to answer them for you before my departure!!

A song came to mind....

Get your motor running

head out on the highway

looking for GEOCOINFEST

and whatever comes my way......

And BrierPatch....we let them win my friend. Did you see Ozzy hand the puck over to that leaf coming into the crease...a gift!! The second goal wasn't much better!! Plenty of season left!! I just can't wait to get to Pittsburgh with my jersey...I only wish I had a HOSSA jersey :laughing::blink::)

COINTEST CLOSED and winners were drawn. KAboom and I made up slips of paper for each valid post and put them in a hat (I know there's an easier way, but this seemed a but more fun for us lol).

WINNERS:

Post 424 FairyHoney

Post 448 Gatoulis

Post 419 Maine Family

Post 440 Surteb

Post 429 Tropical Paradise

CONGRATS ALL!!!

Another cointest coming soon my friends!!!

There's an easier way??? That's the way I tend to do things too. It is fun. I'll be sending each of the winners a note with your coin's Tracking and Activation numbers, then you can activate the coin, give it a name and a mission, and let me know when it is set up. I'll prepare the Coins and then release them. Remember that the name needs to start with "Todie's Wild Ride:", and the mission needs to concern Bike safety and awareness. Thanks for playing.

Wow!!!! I won???? thank you so much!! :) congrats to all winners!

A big thank you for Roddy and Robert! :laughing:

Of course the coin will have the Todie's Wild Ride label, but what else would you like to put? I mean, do you want to put something for driver's perspective in generally, or a tip....? :blink:

If you look up some of the other coins that have been mentioned as releases in this thread, You'll get some good ideas. Maybe you could write it in Greek?