Pure. Geocoins

Sepp & Berta

I love the Apple Designs, too :-) I hope to get the Pure. Geocoins around end of September.

As you know, my Shop cannot handle preorders. I'll inform all newsletter subscribers very first about the sale start. To give more people a chance to get one, I'll probably set 2 or more points.

Since I'm not allowed to post a link to my shop and the newsletterpage, here you find the link to the Pure. Geocoin and I'm sure, you'll find the link to the newsletter.

http://www.mygeocoin.de/product_info.php?i...--Geocoins.html

By the way, I guess, I'll make a little price-cutting until september ;-)

Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

www.myGeocoin.de

USD 1,2346,974.79...... That that was an awaking!

Such a unique price for a truely unique coin.

There has to be a type-o or this maybe way out of park for a few folks around these parts. If this drops in Price as in Big Time let me know as I'll watch for the Newsletter. Wow! WoW! Did I say that out loud...WoW?

I did order a Digital Hell RED coin which is beautiful. That has to be a coin that travels to every Cache I touch. Those who have not seen it must take a gander and simply 'DROOL'. Please keep up the excellent designs.

MtnMutt

I wonder if they should design the DasBear coin?

:laughing:

WoW! WoW!

I just received my "Black Digital Hell"!

Thank you!

This coin is beyond the word 'BEAUTIFUL', more like FANTASTIC!! The pictures really do not do these coins justice as they are unbelievable as you hold them.

Once again... Thank you!!!!

Once I take a photo I'll post in what came in the mail.

WOW!!! WOW!!!

Thank You!!!

MtnMutt B)

Hi Greg,

the Pure. Coins are only available at my store. There will be no remint of the black & white edition. It may be, that I'll make other editions later.

You said "..like the Templar". The templar coins are not from my store! We're Sepp & Berta and our shop is the pink one ;-) The shop who sells the templar is another shop!

Sale starts on Wednesday 3:00 p.m. German Time (Berlin)

There's a time converter link at the product page:

I'm glad, that you like the Pure. Geocoins :-)

Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

huh, there were so many people at the store, that the database gave up - too many DB connections! On wednesday the Pure. Coins were sold out after a few minutes!

Today is another chance to get some, at 3:00 p.m.

By the way, your order is not safe during the coins are in the cart! You must do the whole checkout process to make the order valid. I always check paypal payments manually, so the status of your order is still "pending" until I checked your payment and set the status to "paid".

Thanks to all for buying this coins, I'm delighted how much people from USA and worldwide ordered this coin!

Thanks so much

- Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

myGeocoin.de

Hi Greg,

the Pure. Coins are only available at my store. There will be no remint of the black & white edition. It may be, that I'll make other editions later.

You said "..like the Templar". The templar coins are not from my store! We're Sepp & Berta and our shop is the pink one ;-) The shop who sells the templar is another shop!

Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

I don't see the time converter link on the product page

Hi Greg,

Claudia

aka Sepp & Berta

I don't see the time converter link on the product page

3:00pm is 9:00 EST