COINTEST: Completely mindless and boring

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

As Jerry, Bob, Phil and of course my friend 'Pigpen' would say "Keep on Truckin".

My poor old feeble mind is dazed & confused as to all this guessing.

Good Luck to all and Congratulation to the future winner.

See ya'll at the next Truck Stop... Edgewich has some good food as well as North Bend, stop in sometime and take a load off your mind.

Peace...MtnMutt 3591

I hope I don't get in trouble for having too many Cointests, but as I mentioned in another thread, I see them as just a different form of distributing Coins (like selling or trading).

This one is completely mindless and boring, so just keep guessing.

I have had a great deal of trouble getting to my mailbox when the Post Office in Lathrop is actually OPEN, so I have gotten a NEW Post Office Box in a city that is easier for me to manuever in the Big Truck, and where the PO Box can be accessed any time of day or night.

This COINTEST is just to guess the NUMBER on my NEW Post Office Box.

The only rules are:

1. You can only post once each hour.

2. Any edited post is disqualified

3. If there is no winner after the end of the 7th day(forum time), I will award the prize to the closest guess.

The only hint is:

1. It has four digits.

This mindless Cointest should keep you all busy while I work on settling the others. The prize will be three coins out of my pile, to the winner. BTW, The Shutterspot Cointest is not finished, just cooling a little before I can serve it up. I won't be at the computer most of the time, so just keep guessing each hour when you are at yours, I'll post some sort of note as I am able to access things. Hope you all don't go crazy.

I hope I don't get in trouble for having too many Cointests, but as I mentioned in another thread, I see them as just a different form of distributing Coins (like selling or trading).

I have had a great deal of trouble getting to my mailbox when the Post Office in Lathrop is actually OPEN, so I have gotten a NEW Post Office Box in a city that is easier for me to manuever in the Big Truck, and where the PO Box can be accessed any time of day or night.

The only rules are:

3. If there is no winner after the end of the 7th day(forum time), I will award the prize to the closest guess.

The only hint is:

1. It has four digits.

This mindless Cointest should keep you all busy while I work on settling the others. The prize will be three coins out of my pile, to the winner. BTW, The Shutterspot Cointest is not finished, just cooling a little before I can serve it up. I won't be at the computer most of the time, so just keep guessing each hour when you are at yours, I'll post some sort of note as I am able to access things. Hope you all don't go crazy.

The only rules are:

The only hint is:

1. It has four digits.

That just answered my wonderment . . . If you double post , it Still only counts as 1 post :anibad:

As Jerry, Bob, Phil and of course my friend 'Pigpen' would say "Keep on Truckin".

See ya'll at the next Truck Stop... Edgewich has some good food as well as North Bend, stop in sometime and take a load off your mind.

Peace...MtnMutt 3591

Would that be North Bend, WA at the TA? Haven't tried them yet, I'll be sure to do that on my next trip through.

Peace...MtnMutt 3591

Would that be North Bend, WA at the TA? Haven't tried them yet, I'll be sure to do that on my next trip through.

If I said I was parked next to Mollie's, you'd probably lnow where I meant?