cache corordinates,st johns nl

newf5540

just bought a magellan 500le,im in the st johns nl area,recently stumbled on a cache in bowring park so when i got the gps i looked up the corordinates on this site and entered them in my gps,and went to the cache,i entered 47 33.712 north 052 42.526w but at the site it read 47 31.054north 052 45.315 w can any one help me

One tadpole helping another, sorta like the blind helping the blind, eh.

You entered the co-ords for Billy Goat's Gruff Chapter 5, as well as Bowring 811 Cache, which is 6 km away, - and then you went to Bowring 811 Cache. When at the site you probably moved the pointer on the map page to the other cache. The co-ords at the pointer showed up at the top of your page. The satellite page will tell you exactly where you are standing, within a few metres anyway. GPSrs are complicated. The more you play around with it the better you will be able to sort out all the things that it can do.

One tadpole helping another, sorta like the blind helping the blind, eh.

You entered the co-ords for Billy Goat's Gruff Chapter 5, as well as Bowring 811 Cache, which is 6 km away, - and then you went to Bowring 811 Cache. When at the site you probably moved the pointer on the map page to the other cache. The co-ords at the pointer showed up at the top of your page. The satellite page will tell you exactly where you are standing, within a few metres anyway. GPSrs are complicated. The more you play around with it the better you will be able to sort out all the things that it can do.

thanks for the help