Good deal on New Garmin 60Csx

cjsdadmn

I've been lurking for a while now waiting until I pulled the trigger on finally getting a GPS for geocaching. Some coworkers introduced me to it on a business trip and I've been waiting for the right deal on a new unit.

I just ordered a 60Csx unit from Cabela's. They currently have the base unit on sale for $298 and a coupon code for shipping at $2.95 flat rate.

From the research I've been doing, that's a pretty good price from a reputable vendor.

Check it out and good luck caching. I can't wait to get out with my unit when it arrives! :laughing:

I've been lurking for a while now waiting until I pulled the trigger on finally getting a GPS for geocaching. Some coworkers introduced me to it on a business trip and I've been waiting for the right deal on a new unit.

I just ordered a 60Csx unit from Cabela's. They currently have the base unit on sale for $298 and a coupon code for shipping at $2.95 flat rate.

From the research I've been doing, that's a pretty good price from a reputable vendor.

Check it out and good luck caching. I can't wait to get out with my unit when it arrives! :cute:

Ordered it around 9pm Saturday and it was on my doorstep tonight at 6pm.... Now I have to figure this thing out. :anicute:

Good find.

I've been in the same boat as you... got introduced to geocaching recently and love the idea of it! I've been lurking around checking this forum for a used 60CSx, but finally caved and ordered a new one.

And it was actually a slightly better deal than Cabela's. I was ordering something from NewEgg.com (another very reputable vendor) and decided before I checked out I'd look and see if they had GPS'es. Turned out they had the 60CSx for $310.00. And unlike Cabela's there's no sales tax, and 3-day shipping is only $8. So it ended up being a little cheaper. Plus they were having a special and it came with a free case :D

a good friend just recently introduced me to geocaching and I have found it to be a pleasing experience ande something to look forward to at the end of a long day of driving my truck across country.

I, too, have been lurking around trying to find a Garmin 60csx at a good price and the best place I have found is amazon.com for $299.99 with free two day shipping. I'm not far from breaking down and purchasing it so that it will be home on Labor Day weekend when I get home for my hometime.

Edited by Riverwolfe

Well, I did finally order my Garmin 60Csx but ended up doing the refurbished deal and buying from a third party reseller selling through amazon.com. $269.99 with free 3-5 business day shipping or an additional $10.99 for 1-3 business day shipping (which is what I opted for). All told, $280.98 with shipping and it's already shipped according to the e-mail I've received.

Now, I just need a trainer to teach me how to use it! :yikes:

Check it out and good luck caching. I can't wait to get out with my unit when it arrives! :laughing:

That is certainly NOT a bad price!

LowPriceDigital.com is now offering them for 249. I got mine a month ago for $281. With free shipping.