Guess the T.V. Show

bluecherry

Well I know it has been awhile since I have been posting so I'm back and I'm having a cointest. The prize is a Okinawa Geocoin. As some of you know my family and I lived in Japan for a few years. While there we really took in the culture. So now for the question you have to answer.

What is my favorite show from Japan?

Clues

This show is also shown on American TV

Americans have competed on the show

Competors of this show are celebs in Japan.

I will give more clues if needed but I doubt you will. One answer every 5 min. Good luck to all

Ninja Warrior

And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love that show. Just email me your address and I will get the coin in the mail. Thanks to all who played.

Oh I missed that cointest! Here in greece we used to watch this too! Nagano the fisherman was so good!!!! Do you remember him?

Now we see the Tackesi Castle...or something like that!

Ninja Warrior

And we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love that show. Just email me your address and I will get the coin in the mail. Thanks to all who played.

Oh I missed that cointest! Here in greece we used to watch this too! Nagano the fisherman was so good!!!! Do you remember him?

Now we see the Tackesi Castle...or something like that!

Darn, I just saw this thread and that was going to be my quess as I love that show.

Tackesi Castle is MXC here in the states, but it is over edited. Basically MXC is to Tackesi Castle as Robotech is to Macross.