Where can I get Geocoins online?

getcarterscache

Hi..... we are new to all this. First 2 finds today, I feel a healthy addiction coming on! Just want to ask where the best place to get geocoins online is? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks :laughing:

Do an Internet search for geocoins. The results will come up with many geocoin vendors. Each vendor has their own designs so you'll have to browse their selections for what you'd like.

There's always Ebay, but if you look through some of the threads here, you can also find some folks who have coins for sale. Without trying to advertise for anyone, you can look at www.oakcoins.com or www.hogwildstuff.org.

I know there's a lot more, but I can't think of them offhand. Check the pinned threads for more info.

Good luck!

From the Geocaching.com site click on Trackable Items, from there click on Geocoins Home and there you will see links to all the approved vendours and manufacturers of geocoins.

FYI, with some exceptions there are not too many off the shelf geocoins. Most are produced in limited quantities and sell out rather quickly. Keep checking the approved list for the inventories to be updated or replenished.

...snip.... Without trying to advertise for anyone, you can look at www.oakcoins.com or www.hogwildstuff.org.

You can't mention 2 without mentioning others who may have off the shelf coins.

There is:

geocoinstore.com,

coinsandpins.com,

castlemancoinsandpins.com,

coinswag.com,

Atwellfamily.com,

chqualitycoins.com,

landsharkz.ca,

geocoinshop.de,

TheCachingplace.com,

geocoinshop.com to name a few.

Edited to add offshore sites too.

Edited by Droo

Hey getcarterscache:

Welcome to the forum. This question comes up quite often and a list was made in 2005 to give you a starting point. Check out:

Coin manufacturers

This list was created in 2005, so there will be a few names that are not on it and a few that may have disappeared, but it will give you something more to check out. Frankly, it might seem like a bit of a hassle to go through all the links, but think of it like a treasure hunt. There are so many coin designs to choose from, that it will boggle your mind. Remember that coin manufacturers will have some coins in stock, but often, they are in the process of waiting for new coins to come in or are taking pre-orders for future stock, so you will have to keep checking in on websites that you like visiting. Another tip is to sign up for their newsletters (always free) that will notify you about new designs that are coming out.

Most of the coiners frequent this forum also and will tell you of upcoming offerings, so you'll have to come back here to check as well. I've done business with several of the coiners here and can tell you that I haven't had a bad experience with any of them. they are great people, trying to promote geocoins as art and they take their business seriously. Hope you find some that you like and that you keep coming back to this board to see what's new.

...snip.... Without trying to advertise for anyone, you can look at www.oakcoins.com or www.hogwildstuff.org.

You can't mention 2 without mentioning others who may have off the shelf coins.

There is:

geocoinstore.com,

coinsandpins.com,

castlemancoinsandpins.com,

coinswag.com,

Atwellfamily.com,

chqualitycoins.com,

landsharkz.ca,

geocoinshop.de,

TheCachingplace.com,

geocoinshop.com to name a few.

Edited to add offshore sites too.

Thanks for adding these. I really couldn't think of them at the time I was writing the original message. Everyone certainly deserves a mentions as all the coins are great!