The new ohio thread

blb9556

Lets make this the ohio thread to chat in. Their wasn't one before.

I used to work in Dublin, until about 5 weeks ago. Now I am Downtown, where I like it much better (closer commute).

I live in Fairfield County, and I am running out of caches to find within 10 miles of my home base. Starting to go farther afield! I think I found 2 great places for caches this weekend, within a few miles. Hopefully I will ge tthem set up within a couple weeks.

What about this one?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=148865

That one's no good; apparently nobody wanted to post on it anymore. This one will be different. But how are you going to keep those GEOCACHING IN INDIANA people from taking it over????

Would we do that? :rolleyes:

Only if we weren't out GEOCACHING IN INDIANA...

What about this one?

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=148865

That one's no good; apparently nobody wanted to post on it anymore. This one will be different. But how are you going to keep those GEOCACHING IN INDIANA people from taking it over????

Ugh I hate the Indiana thread... Everything is OFF TOPIC

Ugh I hate the Indiana thread... Everything is OFF TOPIC

Ugh, I love the INdiana Thread...95% of the posts are ON TOPIC :anicute:

The topic of the Indiana Geocachers Hello thread is to provide a place for people who like to GEOCACHE IN INDIANA (or anywhere for that matter) to chat--the OP of the original Indiana Thread wanted each post to contain only the name and location of each cacher, no other communication, except his own; that is why a new thread was created. This thread is one of the most popular on the forums as gauged by the number of replies and participants.

You will see the phrase GEOCACHING IN INDIANA sprinkled thru the few posts that seem to be off topic, so as to conform to the forum guidelines when we were warned several years ago NOT to go off topic and so we rarely do. The Indiana thread is fair, firm, and friendly, and a great source of info about GEOCACHING IN INDIANA.