Nuvi 750

timk54

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 750 to help me locate homes so I can preview them for my real estate business. It works great but I have found it totally discharged each morning although it was fully charged when I put it away at night. Whats going on with it?

Thank You

Tim K

Hi everyone,

I just bought a Garmin Nuvi 750 to help me locate homes so I can preview them for my real estate business. It works great but I have found it totally discharged each morning although it was fully charged when I put it away at night. Whats going on with it?

Thank You

Tim K

Do you turn it off? The battery life is only a couple hours.

Jim

Hi everyone,

Thank You

Tim K

Do you turn it off? The battery life is only a couple hours.

Jim

I turn it off and then plug it into the computers usb. the unit turns on to the black background with the Garmin logo. When it is fully charged I unplug it and turn it off again. I have also left it plug in to the usb and turned off the computer for the night. Same thing , no charge in the morning.

Thanks Tim K