Lost Cache ERIK'S

erics stall

Hi There,

My name is Harry Scutts and I am the owner of Erics Stall & Chalets in Nelspruit, South Africa

We had a cache (ERIK'S) stored on the premises, but unforetunately it disappeared.

I would appreciate it if someone can supply me with the contact details of the gentleman that originally placed it here.

The coordinate here are S25deg25.611 E030deg46.282

Regards

Harry Scutts

+27727959175

Edited by erics stall

Hi Harry,

We're the geocachers you're looking for.

Sorry we've been slow to react, but we've been away from home camping in the Kruger Park for two weeks.

We're aware that the cache has been muggled (the geo-term for gone walkabout), and have disabled the listing so that nobody hunts for it until we can replace it. We'll be back in town on Monday, and will pop out during the week to see what we can do. Amazing that it was found by accident - it was well hidden in the hole in the tree. Perhaps a geocacher was observed "doing the deed"? Muggled caches are common, and not a big deal - so no stress.

Big, big thanks for all your efforts in trying to contact us - that's really appreciated. :):D:anibad:

Andy & Lindy