Fried brain cointest

DresselDragons

My brain is fried from all those puzzles of Avroair's, so today I took the girls to the county fair. It was a nice relaxing afternoon, complete more food than you would ever want, a lot of spinning rides, and many show animals. Before heading home, I snagged my favorite fair snack for the road. Guess what I ate, and I will send you our personalized GCF geotag.

241c5387-c231-4047-b706-0089b3800398.jpg

Here's the fine print...one guess per hour...no editing posts. Hints will be given, if necessary. First correct guess wins. Now back to frying my brain some more on Avroair's latest torture device...I mean puzzle.

I know the fried brain feeling well! I

First thing that popped into my bfried brain is a FRIED TWINKIE!

Well...that did not take long! We have a deep fried winner. Please drop me an email with your address.

I've never had a twinkie, but I can't imagine it deep fried! Was this a Scottish Fair? (no offense to any Scots on the board! :anibad: )

I've never had a twinkie, but I can't imagine it deep fried! Was this a Scottish Fair? (no offense to any Scots on the board! :) )

I'm sure that no Scot on here will take offense lol.

A Haggis Supper, followed by a deep fried Mars Bar......all washed down by a can of Irn Bru.......ye cannae beat it lol!! :anibad:

Ali :D

Well...that did not take long! We have a deep fried winner. Please drop me an email with your address.

I've never had a twinkie, but I can't imagine it deep fried! Was this a Scottish Fair? (no offense to any Scots on the board! :D )

It was a county fair. Deep fried twinkies are AWESOME!

Hey! Nobody forced you to do the Harry Potter puzzles! :D

Yes...I forced myself!

Wait a sec, I'm confused a little. Let me get this straight...you had fried brain, and we're supposed to guess the animal it came from? :)

:anibad:

Ewwww! It was not a Bizarre Foods fair!

Really?! Email sent. Thank you!!! :P

Guess the fried brain paid off for once! :laughing: