Lawlz!

Matty_22

So I'm relatively new to caching. 55 finds since early May '08. I just now realized that there was an automatic decrypt function for the hints! I've been decrypting hints while sitting at my computer this whole time! On the positive side, getting hints will be a lot easier now! :ph34r:

So I'm relatively new to caching. 55 finds since early May '08. I just now realized that there was an automatic decrypt function for the hints! I've been decrypting hints while sitting at my computer this whole time! On the positive side, getting hints will be a lot easier now! :laughing:

The point of the clues is that you DO NOT read them before you go. If you have trouble finding the cache you then take out your pen and decrypt them there. The clues are for extra help - not for hints before you leave.

So I'm relatively new to caching. 55 finds since early May '08. I just now realized that there was an automatic decrypt function for the hints! I've been decrypting hints while sitting at my computer this whole time! On the positive side, getting hints will be a lot easier now! :laughing:

The point of the clues is that you DO NOT read them before you go. If you have trouble finding the cache you then take out your pen and decrypt them there. The clues are for extra help - not for hints before you leave.

The clues are to be used ANY WAY YOU WANT TO USE THEM. It's your game you can play it any way you want to. I always read the clues when I go to the cache page.

So I'm relatively new to caching. 55 finds since early May '08. I just now realized that there was an automatic decrypt function for the hints! I've been decrypting hints while sitting at my computer this whole time! On the positive side, getting hints will be a lot easier now! :rolleyes:

LMAO, what? Play as you want....

I decrypt and then have them with us if we can't find the cache.

There are NO SET RULES on how you use any of the info on a cache.

So I'm relatively new to caching. 55 finds since early May '08. I just now realized that there was an automatic decrypt function for the hints! I've been decrypting hints while sitting at my computer this whole time! On the positive side, getting hints will be a lot easier now! :)

If the 'point' of having a hint on a cache page is to be helpful.............what's wrong with that hint being helpful before you leave?

Isn't that why there is a handy-dandy little 'decrypt' link right there next to the hint? :rolleyes: