Halloween Mission?

tsunrisebey

Would anyone object to me running a Halloween Mission? I've not run a mission before but would like to volunteer for one. If someone really had their heart set on running a Halloween mission, I'd step aside. If there are no objections, I'd probably start taking names end of August into mid-Sept.

tsun

Would anyone object to me running a Halloween Mission? I've not run a mission before but would like to volunteer for one. If someone really had their heart set on running a Halloween mission, I'd step aside. If there are no objections, I'd probably start taking names end of August into mid-Sept.

tsun

Go for it Steph. I am in. :(

Ok, I'll get this rolling in a couple weeks :P Everyone will be required to wear their Halloween costume to the post office when they mail their packages :laughing:

LOL! I have no problem with that.

Good thing I am a Daywalker...wonder how the people at the post office will react when I walk in, in full Vamp attire?....lol

Ok, I'll get this rolling in a couple weeks :laughing: Everyone will be required to wear their Halloween costume to the post office when they mail their packages :D

If coreynjoey sign up (I know they will.... ) who ever gets them, make sure to send a life-like spider or two, Joey loves spiders :D

Of course we're in! B) We're one of the co-host this year for GeoBoo, so Halloween has already started around here!

and if by love you mean hate, then yes, Joey really really loves spiders! (I don't think he's liking you right now :D )