Walls of Green Challenge in Orlando.

Flatouts

I'm working on a series cache with 7 micros and a Benchmark and a Waymark that will give clues to a final "pay dirt" cache (well stocked Cammoed Ammo Can). I plan on making it a little hard and maybe even put some of the answers to the solution in various local G.C. Assoc forums like FGA & SCGA. That way it's not blatantly obvious on the final cache but still obtainable. Of course I'll have the Logos and links on the page as I have on all my caches...

Just wondering if this has been done before and how it's worked out?

Just make sure that the other sites don't require you to create an account to access it. That's a no no according to the guildlines.

Caches that require a geocacher to visit another website will not be published if the finder must create an account with, or provide personal information to, the other website.

I'm working on a series cache with 7 micros and a Benchmark and a Waymark that will give clues to a final "pay dirt" cache (well stocked Cammoed Ammo Can). I plan on making it a little hard and maybe even put some of the answers to the solution in various local G.C. Assoc forums like FGA & SCGA. That way it's not blatantly obvious on the final cache but still obtainable. Of course I'll have the Logos and links on the page as I have on all my caches...

Just wondering if this has been done before and how it's worked out?

Quick little update. Since it's creation in 2008, it has had 21 cachers complete the Challenge (many more doing just some of the individual parts) and only 1 DNF (a minor problem with the modernization of one of the local forums that has been corrected). Most all of these cachers have become active in all of the forums and have found a new world of resources open up to them. Now that's just awesome! I wish the numbers were higher but at least it is still up and running and the opportunity for the numbers to grow still exist.