CITO Near Arlington, WA :-)

FluteFace

I'm delighted to be able to say that the CITO that I've been hoping for is finally coming to fruition! The event has not yet been submited, but I expect it will be by Friday. So you can mark your calendars, the details are:

Date: September 20, 2008; 10:00a

Location: Blue Stilly Park, near Arlington; see I Love the Stilly #7 - Big Rock for an approximate location.

Other Details: I hope to make this a potluck; prizes will be raffled and/or awarded, but you must be present to win! Kids are welcome. (Yes, I know it is on the same day as the Victoria Cache Machine.)

Hope to see you there!

I'm delighted to be able to say that the CITO that I've been hoping for is finally coming to fruition! The event has not yet been submited, but I expect it will be by Friday. So you can mark your calendars, the details are:

Date: September 20, 2008; 10:00a

Location: Blue Stilly Park, near Arlington; see I Love the Stilly #7 - Big Rock for an approximate location.

Other Details: I hope to make this a potluck; prizes will be raffled and/or awarded, but you must be present to win! Kids are welcome. (Yes, I know it is on the same day as the Victoria Cache Machine.)

Hope to see you there!

Let me know if you need any help before/after the event. See you there!