Celtic Star Geocoin

Wandering Vikings

Love these coins, so despite the aussie dollar dropping, and heading off os next week, just had to pre-order the set, would love to have purchased the AE edition that is a sweet one in the gallery, along with the AE of the sun ones. You guys make the sort of coins we Flipper's love, so keep up the great work.

cheers

Gayle & Mark

Love these coins, so despite the aussie dollar dropping, and heading off os next week, just had to pre-order the set, would love to have purchased the AE edition that is a sweet one in the gallery, along with the AE of the sun ones. You guys make the sort of coins we Flipper's love, so keep up the great work.

cheers

Gayle & Mark

Thanks!

Appreciate the kind words. (FYI your Cache Gods shipped today, Whooo Hoooo!)

After getting the fixed coins back in and shipping all the orders we have found that we have a *few* of the LE left!

Because of the production issues, we were sent corrected coins with the same tracking numbers so those who order a set will receive an antique silver SE, an antique gold SE, and two antique copper LE's with the same tracking number. (One to release and one to keep)

I will be opening up the last remaining sets first thing in the morning on our website. (See post #1 for info)

Thank you for your support, and an extra big thank you to the handful of you who were patient while we waited the 14 days for the replacement coins!

define "first thing in the morning" for I am up @ 5:30am EST so I can go to work :) reason I ask is that I'd love to pick up a set of the three coins.

I am a night owl so they will probable be opened up in the wee hours of MST (Utah), so you will most likely be right on time if you check before you go to work!

fantastic!! now I just need to leave myself a note so that I dont forget :)

Juts got home from a little vacation trip and heres this package waiting for me. I open it up and my celtic star coins are inside. All I can say is WOW! These coins came out beautifully!! Now I wish I would have ordered more than I did. Great job on the coins, and great job on the communication!!!!

(Edited for fat finger typing...)

Edited by JohnMac56

I placed a coin order at LillySue.com on Friday morning, Nov 28th, and was automatically entered into a drawing for a Celtic Star Geocoin and as it turns out... I won!!! ;)

Well... the coin arrived today and it's a Black Nickel AE Celtic Star!!! :unsure:

Thanks Howard & Kimi!!!! :yikes::D:laughing:

Edited by tom4props

I placed a coin order at LillySue.com on Friday morning, Nov 28th, and was automatically entered into a drawing for a Celtic Star Geocoin and as it turns out... I won!!! ;)

Well... the coin arrived today and it's a Black Nickel AE Celtic Star!!! :unsure:

Thanks Howard & Kimi!!!! :D:laughing::laughing:

THATS COOL ,,I ADMIRE THAT ONE OUT OF ALL THE STARS !! CONGRATS :yikes: