Ebay Benefit Auctions for Tod

LadyBee4T

2fd2b4d3-836f-4edd-9a61-f3c182024f84.jpg

This coin is to help raise money for Tod's Family. Tod was killed in a motorcycle accident. Please if anyone would like to help, please bid on this very rare coin. There is less then one day left.

Here is the direct link to make your bid. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250293464598

All your bids will be greatly appreciated. More then you will ever know.

Thank You everyone

Sincerely,

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

That's a great coin you've donated there my friends, THANKS!! Your actions do not go without notice even if I am a bit slow at returning emails, my apologies! If someone doesn't take this one out of my reach soon, I'll have a tough time resisting to make a bid...so please bid people! :)

These two (Barry and Val) have really been hard at work helping Tod and myself...and to think, the whole time, they're van went down and they were without transportation! WOW, you guys really inspire me, THANKS!!

Can't make the FFD guys, I have a festival to co-host this weekend! If not for all the visitors we expect (around 1500 people), I'd be on my way right now! (well, that and I'm sick with a cold or something...OUCH). Say...as I sit and think, I owe you two a coin?? I'm needing to get my act together!!

ANYWAYS...great coin with very little time left...better get in on this one while you can!!

Oh...and nice pic!!!

This coin is to help raise money for Tod's Family. Tod was killed in a motorcycle accident. There is only a few hours left, P..L..E..A..S..E pay you contribution just by clicking on (make a bid button) your bid will help immensly, this family in need of help for the loss of their loved one.

Here is the direct link to make your bid. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=250293464598

All your bids will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You everyone

Sincerely,

This coin is to help raise money for Tod's Family. Tod was killed in a motorcycle accident. There is only a few hours left, P..L..E..A..S..E pay you contribution just by clicking on (make a bid button) your bid will help immensly, this family in need of help for the loss of their loved one.

All your bids will be greatly appreciated.

Thank You everyone

Sincerely,

It is to bad this coin we had put up for a good cause didnt go for very much, seems when we list items we never have good luck. There is people that put geocoins up on ebay and they get outragious amounts for them, dont know how they do it. We feel aweful, in a way to present just this amount to someone in need. But then think about at least it is something. Our saying every dollars helps. We feel like we havent gave enough, like we should or have to give more. Anyone else feel like this when they sell a coin, and get very little for it? Maybe we are just to nice of people, with big hearts and wish we could do more in helping ones that need it.

Thank You everyone for bidding on the GAGA coin and for heling out Tod's Family.

Meant to tell ya'll bout this sooner, but heres another auction for Tods Family...I thought my first auction woulda done better aswell. This one hits a little closer to home with Bikedog departing us in the same mannor back in 06.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160282553439

The Bikedog auction still has 2 days left. I havent been around much, so I still gotta see where to send the funds to when they are done.

Just put in a bid on the bikedog coin. If it is a coin that you want you will need to go high or stay home.

With proceeds going to support Tod's family, don't you think it is worth a few dollars to help someone out.

I know when my wife was in the hospital following a serious accident I received over $1400 from both the American and NATO Soldiers stationed at SHAPE Belgium. Now the moving part of this is I had only been in country for about six months, and really didn't know anyone but the 15 or so people I interacted with on a daily basis.

People can be pretty outgoing sometimes, so why not help a brother out.

the brewmeiste

Just put in a bid on the bikedog coin. If it is a coin that you want you will need to go high or stay home.

With proceeds going to support Tod's family, don't you think it is worth a few dollars to help someone out.

I know when my wife was in the hospital following a serious accident I received over $1400 from both the American and NATO Soldiers stationed at SHAPE Belgium. Now the moving part of this is I had only been in country for about six months, and really didn't know anyone but the 15 or so people I interacted with on a daily basis.

People can be pretty outgoing sometimes, so why not help a brother out.

the brewmeiste

I wholeheartedly agree!! Keep the bids coming

GATOR NATION MYSTERY COIN

Now that I have your attention!!!!!!! There were 100 of these coins minted but only 10 in black nickel like this one. The BN ones were meant for charity auctions and the like so you won't get many chances to snag this beauty. This one was donated for Tod's family and I have it currently on ebay.

I also have an Isle Royale National Park coin on ebay for Rod. Here is the link for that one.

Isle Royale National Park Geocoin

They are both great coins so bid generously!!!

GATOR NATION MYSTERY COIN

Now that I have your attention!!!!!!! There were 100 of these coins minted but only 10 in black nickel like this one. The BN ones were meant for charity auctions and the like so you won't get many chances to snag this beauty. This one was donated for Tod's family and I have it currently on ebay.

I also have an Isle Royale National Park coin on ebay for Rod. Here is the link for that one.

Isle Royale National Park Geocoin

They are both great coins so bid generously!!!

There are about 2 hours left for these coins and I'd say they are both quite a bargain!!!!!!!

I believe I have the last of the donated coins on ebay now and there are some really cool ones. Here are the links--all trackable.

Celtic Star Artist Edition in Black Nickel

2008 Morpho Butterfly LE Teal Glitter

Isle Royale National Park

These coins end in just a few hours. These are great coins for a great cause so get your bids in!

Time is getting short...

I got my eye on one of them. Hope to be able to help the guys alittle.

All the auctions have now finished and the coins have been mailed out. Tod's mother told me that the obligations that they had due to his death have all been met now!! That is so wonderful that we all played such a big part in helping his family at a time like this. I want to thank all those who donated cash or coins, those who bid on the coins and those who won them. All the money was greatly appreciated. Thanks is such a small word but there is so much meaning behind it so I say Thanks again......

All the auctions have now finished and the coins have been mailed out. Tod's mother told me that the obligations that they had due to his death have all been met now!! That is so wonderful that we all played such a big part in helping his family at a time like this. I want to thank all those who donated cash or coins, those who bid on the coins and those who won them. All the money was greatly appreciated. Thanks is such a small word but there is so much meaning behind it so I say Thanks again......
Beverly we know you had listed many coins on ebay to raise money for both Rod and Tod. We were blessed to be able to help out also on a few coins in our collection and add them to ebay as well to help raise money for both of the them. We have gotten a couple very nice letters and cards from Tod's mother. She is just amazed what we and everyone has done. God bless that they have so many people who care. You have done a very good job Beverly. We want to thank you too and everyone else who helped out in every shape and form of the loss of Tod.