Celtic Peacock: Pecoige

avroair

The Peacock (Peacoige) symbolizes many things in Celtic folklore.

Trackable: YES

Custom Icon: YES

Size: 1.75"

Features: semi raised feathers under translucence

Thickness: 3.5 mm

Antiqued Gold $9.47:

The peacock itself represents wealth and luxury. The gold Celtic Peacoige personifies this exegetic meaning.

Antiqued Silver LE $9.97:

Peacocks symbolize freedom and transcendence, having the ability to soar up to the heavens and bring back messages from the gods. The silver Celtic Peacoige symbolizes this exegetic meaning.

Antiqued Copper LE:

One interpretation is that Peacocks represent beauty and healthy relationships. The Peacock is pure of heart, loyal and faithful to its partner, symbolizing a good relationship. The copper Celtic Peacoige embodies this meaning.

Available: HERE

5827b2a9-c32e-491b-82be-191e3b9e47b8.jpg

I didn't realise that these were up for sale until I was ordering my frogs this morning.......can't wait to see these either, the really look gorgeous....fantastic work.

And here was me trying to stick to a budget.....all these frogs and peacocks lol!! I'll have to hide them from the other half when they arrive!!!!!!! :laughing:

Ali :)

Got all three :)

Is there any chance that thse would be reminted in shiny metals? (Yes, yes, I know I am pathetic)

Probably not. The shiny metal samples didn't look good, but I tend to favor antiqued coins. :D

I had noticed your leanings :anibad:

Would I be able to see a photo of the samples? (Only if you have the time and/or inclination of course!!)

Got all three :)

Is there any chance that thse would be reminted in shiny metals? (Yes, yes, I know I am pathetic)

Probably not. The shiny metal samples didn't look good, but I tend to favor antiqued coins. :D

I had noticed your leanings :anibad:

Would I be able to see a photo of the samples? (Only if you have the time and/or inclination of course!!)

Sure. I gotta find them first. Will take a while. We did gold, copper and nickel i believe, will check with Emma at oakcoins.

Missed getting one of each, but I did get my preorder for a few GOLD ones (my favorite anyhow, gorgeous with the green and antiqued gold!!!)!!! One for me and one for a lucky cacher as an FTF in my next cache!

Funny, I was JUST thinking about a Celtic theme and trying to find a suitable coin last night, stopped in here tonight out of the blue, and just in time it appears, right there at the top of the Geocoin forum!

These look brilliant, thanks so much from an American with Irish roots!! Well done, can't wait to get mine!

Éirinn go Brágh!!!

Thanks again,

Kevin

WOW!!!!!!!!! I just received my coins today. GOOD LORD these are BRILLIANT!! The amazing detail on this coin is stunning!! I just love it!! Small details like the tiny blue "moons" in each feather of the peacock...I could go on and on.

Fabulous coins, I'm SO glad I got in on these when I did!

I'm fairly n00b to the whole geocaching thing, but I've really liked the geocoins that I've purchased so far and these are right up there with the best of them as well as having special meaning for me being an Irish lad :D

looking for trades as im on a buying freeze for the 3 green ones,, if any one will order an extra bn my trader list is in the trading thread at the top of the forums. :drama: thanks !!!!it suck not buying the coins i want. :):D

If they quit hiding and show themselves, I can get you an extra and we can work out a trade, I'm sure. :)