Click on "You See" and nothing happens

p@Che

Hi,

we published our first Wherigo adventure. The only builder that works well is the 2.0.5018.3550. So we developed the .lua file in this version, and the final version compiled in the builder works fine in Colorado device, and on HTC P3600 with a player from a past version.

Now I update the version of the HTC and I have a big problem. When reach at one Zone, in the "You See" menu apears a item, but i click on it and nothing happens. In the colorado works fine, in the emulator works fine...

Any Ideia?

Sorry about the English ;)

Greatings from Portugal

Hi,

we published our first Wherigo adventure. The only builder that works well is the 2.0.5018.3550. So we developed the .lua file in this version, and the final version compiled in the builder works fine in Colorado device, and on HTC P3600 with a player from a past version.

Now I update the version of the HTC and I have a big problem. When reach at one Zone, in the "You See" menu apears a item, but i click on it and nothing happens. In the colorado works fine, in the emulator works fine...

Any Ideia?

Sorry about the English :)

Greatings from Portugal

I probably have similar problem on my Garmin Oregon 300.

In "You see" and "Tasks" I didn't see no items and no tasks until twice press switch button on bottom my device (this is a switch-off button, but short pressing invoke the "bulb screen" for setting brightness of display).

Then all items and tasks have reappeared.

Edited by vvelisek