Sign in to follow this  
Followers 16
mandarin

Geocaching Organisations in the U.K. and Ireland

EACachers.org.uk

The forum started in April 2007 with the idea of a regional forum to discuss more local topics which would be out of place on the 'main' forum

Our membership is open to anyone who caches or plans to cache in what is now the 'State' of East of England plus a few bits tacked on the edges.

At the moment we have just a basic forum and the topics range from techie help to where to eat and from events to geocoins. Of course we have various quizes etc (our most popular posting area) We have even been known to discuss geocaching but its very rare ;)

We have tried to keep the forum VERY family orientated, friendly place and have a junior section for member's children to encourage the next generation of geocachers

Hello, does group include lincolnshire? Tried the link, did not work,any

Info gratefully received

Mik w :blink:

Hi. I am going to Glasgow on the 29th of November, and I am looking for some groups of geocachers in Glasgow. Anyone point me in the right direction?

Hi. I am going to Glasgow on the 29th of November, and I am looking for some groups of geocachers in Glasgow. Anyone point me in the right direction?

On facebook? For Glasgow geocachers: facebook.com/groups/weegieocahers/

Sorry but I'm not on Facebook yet :(

Maybe it's time? :)

Seems to be two forums for Scotland:

http://geofrees.org/Forum/index.php

http://geox.easyphpbb.com/index.php

From what I can see Geofrees seems a little more 'active'

I am new to geocaching and would like to join a group but I am having trouble finding any information about groups in my area. I live in Sutton Surrey any help would be gratefully recieved

www.yorkshirecaching.co.uk

Looks like this group has died a bit......the link does not work and you get a Facebook page, but the last entry on that page dates back to 2012

Any one still caching in Yorkshire?

Edited by Evers99

Any Stoke on Trent or Staffordshire groups?

There is a Staffordshire Cachers group on Facebook. And they have an event each month (SOS - Stafford or Stoke).

Edited by ivanidea

Any groups for North Wales? Particularly in Conwy or Denbighshire?

I've tried geocachingwales.com but it's pretty dead and I'm mainly looking for groups/societies.

It appears that life is very Facebook orientated these days, I for one don't have an account nor will I join. I'm sure I am not alone but it makes looking for forums for this and many other things a struggle these days

Is there any Geocaching Organisations for Merseyside, I am aware of The Wirral Gnome Society.