COINTEST: Figure out the answer and send me an email

avroair

C'mon...don't give up!!!!

Easy for you to say. I know HP in and out. I even came up with a really good incorrect answer.

I just can't wrap my head around what he is looking for :blink::P:)

I don't know HP at all so I have really worn out Google doing these puzzles :anibad::D

I got up this morning before 5 so I could watch for the release. Driving home from work I wanted to run over someone. Luckily the better half stuffed the last of a bottle of aspirin down my throat, I sent in another answer, fell asleep for about 15 minutes and had a favorable reply. This of course after somewhere around 20 wrong guesses. That must be a good puzzle. Moral of the story, stick in there, it will come to you.

I have already done this in a private email, but I want to publicly thank Avroair for opening new channels of communication with my children and step-children.

This was a joint family effort, and I thank him for that.

We could all stand to learn from our children sometimes...

Winners so far, cointest is closed, unless you are working on stage 7 (and if you solve it, you get a coin).

cache_in_hand

backhiker

Hockeyhick

dark_onyx1982

kehunt64

xboxcrazy33

Thanks for the fun... :yikes:

Edited by avroair

Winners so far, cointest is closed, unless you are working on stage 7 (and if you solve it, you get a coin).

cache_in_hand

backhiker

Hockeyhick

dark_onyx1982

kehunt64

xboxcrazy33

Thanks for the fun... :yikes:

Well I guess I am out of the cointest. I only made it to stage 4. Jumped in late and couldn't catch up. Thanks for an awesome cointest. The puzzles were great and I look forward to seeing more in the future.

scottch

cache_in_hand

backhiker

Hockeyhick

dark_onyx1982

kehunt64

xboxcrazy33

Thanks for the fun... :)

And Thank YOU for all these great puzzles. :)

It must have been so fun to sit in your seat and watch us squirm :)

As good as these puzzles were, I don't think that the answers should be released on the forums.

In my opinion, I think that the answers, (or more appropriately, *solutions*) should be handled in the same manner as the clues, i.e. in private emails.

That being said...it has been an awesome week!

I've given it up, have no clue where to start looking anymore :laughing:.

And the last couple off days my live got in my way for puzzles :anicute:

But I DID like the serie of puzzles and I hope that Mark is willing to send me an email with the correct answer for stage 7 :laughing:. This way I can learn his evil side even more for the next run :laughing:.

Mark : AGAIN THANKS FOR THOSE LOVELY (but anoying) PUZZLES !!!

Please close the thread...

The lie in stage 7 was: "This is the final puzzle." Just ask for more.

Those who asked for more got another puzzle, a word search (words unique to Harry Potter more than 3 letters long).

84e84265-6ee8-4e6a-a3a0-61fb54f764cf.jpg

Please close the thread, the cointest is done! :unsure: