Release the Kraken once more!

avroair

The silver Krakens are available HERE

Buyer beware! He or she who possesses this coin shall be sought after by the Kraken! So says Davy Jones! This two-tone gargantuan 2" gem-encrusted geocoin was designed for the Pirates of Harriman V event and features the Kraken's tentacles reaching for the coin.

The silver Krakens are available HERE

Buyer beware! He or she who possesses this coin shall be sought after by the Kraken! So says Davy Jones! This two-tone gargantuan 2" gem-encrusted geocoin was designed for the Pirates of Harriman V event and features the Kraken's tentacles reaching for the coin.

Got me a few Karken's ....... :D

By my calculations it must be the 24th by now... (I'm well into the 25th already)... F5... F5... F5... F5... F5... :laughing:

They failed to photograph the coin. <_<

F5 paid off before I destroyed it! (The F5 key that is)

Got me a Kraken! :) :) :)

Edited by keewee

By my calculations it must be the 24th by now... (I'm well into the 25th already)... F5... F5... F5... F5... F5... :laughing:

And was about to add... they are on the bottom of the presales page, without a photo... HERE!

And was about to add... they are on the bottom of the presales page, without a photo... HERE!

Earlier they reorganised the pre sales page and I thought YAY - THEY'RE UP.... but they weren't. The poor F5 key has had a heck of a workout this morning.

Just got my order in. That's three times this week alone that geoswag got an order from me. I'm supposed to be saving for GeoWoodstock...lol. Too many good coins coming out! :D

Apologies, the rest of the summer will be bare-ish. :ph34r:

No apologies necessary! I won't mind a bare-ish summer..my bank account will have time to recover. :lol:

Edited by Azure Sky

Just got my order in. That's three times this week alone that geoswag got an order from me. I'm supposed to be saving for GeoWoodstock...lol. Too many good coins coming out! :D

I feel your pain... that's 3 for me as well and I'm suppose to be saving for the financing of my new personal coin... looks like I'll be needing to work some overtime...

Apologies, the rest of the summer will be bare-ish. :ph34r:

No apologies necessary! I won't mind a bare-ish summer..my bank account will have time to recover. :lol:

I would give ya a schedule, but the last one I did the thread got locked... :laughing: