place your most favorite photo

lorca.nl

Here are some pics of my boy cat, Mayonaka.

This first image is a photo, of a photo. Sorry for that but I could not find the disc it is located on.

Here he is playing with a housemate's cat, KaLyde. This is one of my favorite photos as it looks like a photo from a boxing match. KaLyde was mostly full grown, while Mayonaka was not much bigger than he is in the following photos. You would never think he was the same cat if you saw him today. It was such a sad day when KaLyde was lost to us as they were such good friends. It was really hard on Mayonaka.

img0261pg5.jpg

All the rest of the pics are on the same day. Not too long after I brought him home.

00200ajn7.jpg

0052arv1.jpg

0063amu3.jpg

0041auw2.jpg

0129ang4.jpg

01310avm4.jpg

01411apn3.jpg

I like this caching photo of geocurls

fc77b67b-9c58-4326-a3ba-1ec5d9ca0e52.jpg

OK, this one has my vote. It was hard to decide on just one photo. One rarely see a good B/W photo anymore and it is even more rare to have a live subject in the photo. Not to mention that I have two nieces and don't think I have ever gotten such a cute picture of them.

maldar

I know its an old photo but I am captured by the slight seriousness of the child and grandfathers smile. I like the gun and the hunting clothes. I picture him coming home after a morning hunt and stopping to talk to his grandaughter, both serious and playful. Nothing makes you happier when you experience frustration than the simplicity of a child.

0002.jpg

I did not get in on the cointest but my vote is for WRITE SHOP ROBERT post # 20

Gotta love anything that has to do with fishing!! :(

I have been soooo busy this summer with work that I have had little to no time for much else. I do believe that this weekend will be a goood fishing weekend.

I am sure that this winter when I am laid-off I'll be in here alot. With fishing stories of coarse!

Edited by dardevle

Dang! Definitely HARD to choose! Loved so many of them! I've decided that this one gets my my vote. I admit, I'm a sucker for squirrels! Though that Brice Canyon one by JohnMac56 and the lab-owl by GeoGophers round out my top 3! I totally enjoyed ALL of them though!!! Thanks for this opportunity for everyone to share their wonderful photos!

pics289.jpg

What a hard hard hard decision this was. I had to go back through the pics several times just to decide. They are all great. But in the end, this one just kept catching my eye. So here it is, the crab has my vote.

Thanks for the great cointest.

See I told you I was Prickly!

Crabby.jpg

My Current desktop Picture taken at Charleston South Carolina By my daughter Abby.

Wow, there were so many beautiful pictures that is almost impossible to choose the best. So I based my vote on solely on the fact that elephants are one of the most majestic animals roaming the planet. They are extrememly intelligent and care for their young for a number of years before they are sent out on their own and they stay together in families (females). They have a number of human-like qualities and how can you not be in awe of something so powerful and grand and the gentlest of hearts? Plus they look cute when they take peanuts from you with their trunks :ph34r: I just love this little guy!

Bathtime.jpg

Edited by tsunrisebey

time is up for the vote-ing :)

i wanna say to all of you.................

thank_you.jpg

i enjoy all your beautiful pictures and the story behind them

BUT NOW IT TIME FOR THE WINNER :huh::)

AND THE WINNER whit the most vote`s is...............................

BryceSunrise0250percent.jpg

JOHN MAC56

congrats022.gif

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR ADDY.... :ph34r:

:):anibad::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I would like to thank everyone for all the votes on my Bryce Canyon photo. It's kinda funny that that particular photo got so many votes as I have had that picture as the background photo on my computer for a couple of years now and I don't ever really see it there. If it wasn't for my girlfriend (Johnslady56) insisting that I submit it I probably wouldn't have done so.

Thanks again for all the votes, and a special thanks to Lorca for the cointest and always thanks to Johnslady56 without whom I wouldn't have posted that one.

-John

Oh my, oh my, oh my: so many great, wonderful photos! Sooooo difficult to choose a favourite here!

I did fell in love with the first entrence: the doggie with the girl. The wonderful autumn colors at the background. The wonderful moment of the dog and the girl captured at the right moment. Yes, I love this photo a lot.

Still, there are some more great photos here!

Compliments for those wonderful picktures. And compliments for this competition: something nice and wonderful and positive to look at. I really enjoy this a lot.

Just looking at that young elephant makes me smile already.

But: JohnMac65: you really do deserve that price. That photo is like looking at a fairytale. Wonderful!

:laughing:

Edited by walking spirit