place your most favorite photo

lorca.nl

It takes me nine years before I had the one special picture of Lorca but today my wish come true.

I got that one special picture of my sweet Lorca.

I am so proud on my little top model that I want to share it whit the world.

Lorca_0002.jpg

So I was thinking i`m so happy that I wants to do a picture cointest.

It goes a smattering differently because I do not choose the winner but all of you go to do that.

You get to Thursday evening 19:00 our GWT to place your most favorite/special photograph.

at 19:00 GWT I close the placing and you can start with votes on the photograph of which you find that he must win.

You have the time to vote till Friday evening 20:00 GWT.

There are some rules that I want to ask where you keep yourself to.

The rules are keep the picture`s s animal, people and nature friendly and you cannot vote on your own photograph.

Because it costs time to make the special photographt I give away a golden celtic hourglass coin.

Here's my favourite geocaching companions (Mama and the baby are taking the picture). Anika and Jonathan found a bench to sit on while I searched (and searched and searched) for the geocache.

fave_kids.jpg

This one is a shot of Dickson Falls in Fundy National Park, New Brunswick, Canada.

fave_falls.jpg

And this is a shot I took looking down a hollow log, also in Fundy National Park.

fave_log.jpg

this is my favorite photo of my son. this was taken when he was just 2 weeks old. he had suffered serious lung problems that had endangered his life when he was born and it was 2 weeks before we could bring him home from the hospital. this was his first night at home in his own bed and it was a cold night so thats why he was all wrapped up like a cute little hotdog.

bubba074.jpg

my son is now 2 years old on the 17th and i cant believe the time has sped by so fast.

Edited by paganfrog

I wish I had my own animal photos! I had animals, but I almost never was photographing them! Too bad since that their memory is only living in my mind, and it is getting dull day by day! :D

Anyway...I will post 2 photos that really have a top place in our heart, both for me and my sister!

Here is my favorite photo! I am a baby! :( All the time they were telling me not to put my hand there, allthe time the bird was biting me, but I was still doing it!!! :( Hmm...I still playing like that with my parrots! The funny is that they are not biting me but iti s like they are playing too! :D

0001.jpg

And here is the favorite photo of my sister! Remember? She is in Gatoulis team too! :D

This is one of my favrite photos too, even if when this was taken, I was not even in my parents plans!!! :D:(

In the photo, you can see my sister (she is very young), and my grandfather! He was a hunter, that's why the carbine, these clothes and the boots! I love that photo! See how much he loved his grandchild!

I wish I had a similar photo! He passed away when I was very young! I almost do not remember him! :(

I took his name! Yes! his name was Nikos! I wish I had more time with him!

0002.jpg

OK, I have several thousand pictures I would have to sift through, just from the 11 months I've had the computer and digital camera, so I decided to narrow my search to just my GeoCaching gallery. I chose this one as my entry.

5b49fdd3-77fd-4430-8e03-39df9bb2bcad.jpg

I don't know who that fisherman is. He was there when I went to find the Cache. That's Alcatraz in the background.

It comes from a Cache that is probably on more Favorite lists than any other I have found.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...5d-522c36ed8baf

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I love all of the pics that have been posted, it's going to be a terrible time trying to chose a favourite!!!!!

These are my own personal favourite animal pics that I've taken.

I love this picture of our Harvey chasing crows at Tentsmuir sands. Somebody once said that I should call it "the dog with Jedi powers" lol.

Flying_filtered.jpg

This nosey little baby elephant was taken by me at Twycross Zoo a good few years ago. He was a real inquisitive little fellow.

Bathtime.jpg

I took this one of an orphaned baby European Eagle Owl at the National Birds Of Prey Centre, again taken a few years ago. Two of the keepers labradors had sort of "fostered" him lol.

Friends.jpg

Oh how to pick my favourite - I have so many and I just love sharing and looking photos.

This is little Miss Amber all ready and roaring to go, wondering what the hold up is.

1ComeOnLetsGo.jpg

After a hard days caching. Need to lie down to drink.

1HardDayCaching.jpg

Mr Mischief turned my back for a minute getting stuff out and guess who's in checking out the meat.

1MischiefinFridge.jpg

A poopy boy because he had to be on harness to go outside when he broke his leg. He just had a splint on to start and he ripped that off, so they pinned it and so he bashed it and bent the pin, so next it was a pin and a frame on the outside of the leg pinned to the pin in his leg. $$$$$ but he was worth it.

1MischiefonHarness.jpg

Saint Jed. The true Gentleman in ever sense. He is now waiting for us at Rainbow Bridge. Miss him heaps.

1MrJed.jpg

1SaintJed.jpg

Let's here if for the animals!!!!!

Here is me, my wife, and Chianna at one of my caches that we hid together.

king.jpg

Pic of Sam(antha) shortly after we got her. She was just sitting there, so I held the camera down and took the pic. The look on her face says it all "I'm Cute"

IMG_0084.jpg

This will be the only post. I have a million pics of the girls but I dont want to get carried away...lol

Took this shot a couple of years ago at Bryce Canyon National Park. It was a VERY cold (-15 degrees) December morning. I got to sunset point in the park about 5:30am and waited until the sun came up to get this and many other beautiful shots and then headed back for some hot coffee to warm myself up. It was a most magical morning, there were no people around, no sounds and the ice crystals in the air looked like fairy dust blowing around in the pre dawn light...

BryceSunrise0250percent.jpg

For the final few here is a panorama that I took while hiking in Pacifica, a city not far from San Francisco:

pacifica.jpg

Here are two photos from a wildfire that we were right in the middle of on our way back home form a vacation in Pine Mountain Lake near Yosemite. It was a very scary sight but kudos to the firemen who put it out in no time:

DSCN0682.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

And to finish things off here is a self-portrait that I took:

DSCN0202bw.jpg

I'm thoroughly enjoying all of these.......this was a brilliant idea, but it's going to be so, so hard to choose just one favourite!!

Andy and I were up sorting the flowers on my Dad's grave one morning when this cheeky little robin landed on his gravestone. He fluttered off from there and went to a tree branch on the other side of the path. A said that I should try and get a picture of him and went back to the car for the camera. He was still sitting there on the branch, singing away when he came back with it, so I took this. I walked up from Dad's grave to my Gran and Grandad's next and the strangest thing happened.....a robin appeared as we were standing there too. I have no idea if it was this same one....but I like to think it was. It's one of my favourites that I've taken just because of how it all happened that morning... and also because Dad loved all wildlife and would feed the birds without fail every day. We've seen some lovely wildlife in that cemetery, so he's in good company there.

robin.jpg