The traveling Gnome

DamhuisClan

I read the article today myself in the paper, they show many more pictures than is on the web site, what i find funny is that the police view this as a serous offense and are willing to prosecute an offender if she had made a complaint. It's when you lose site of the petty crimes that all hell breaks lose.

If that was my little gnome i would have liked to meet the 'offenders" and thank them for taking the little guy on a trip, hmm maybe i should buy one and put it outside our door. :D

Last night law graduate Simon Reynolds, 22, of Gloucester, admitted he snatched Murphy.

He said: “He was my companion for seven months and we got very close.

“He was a great ice breaker.”

Team Marzipan from N Wales had a Gnome masoct, and he "went travelling" after a recent event. The kidnappers have even set up a GC account for him....Noddy Curtis and he sends back reports...

Funny how he's not been seen for a few weeks.... hmmmmm!

Keep a eye on your Gnomes - they do travel.

Gerhard

I read the article today myself in the paper, they show many more pictures than is on the web site, what i find funny is that the police view this as a serous offense and are willing to prosecute an offender if she had made a complaint. It's when you lose site of the petty crimes that all hell breaks lose.

If that was my little gnome i would have liked to meet the 'offenders" and thank them for taking the little guy on a trip, hmm maybe i should buy one and put it outside our door. :D

Go to George and ask any Saasveld student for a gnome.....Its a ritual in town,therefore the only gnomes you will see in town are those behind big fences and huge watch dogs... :D:D

Edited by bosveldklong