Hershey Park

BlackBuck

Ill be heading out to Hershey park this weekend can any one suggest some non Hershey park activities I can do with my Family while I'm there?

You mean like geocaches? Or just stuff to do that's not Hershey park related?

You could always visit the Appalachian Trail or the Horseshoe trail while you're in the neighborhood, there are caches along the Horseshoe, and a couple near the AT. Those are probably the largest/most popular hiking trails in the area.

There are also the Hershey Outlets if you like to shop. There's also Indian Echo Caverns nearby if you're into commercial cave tours. Been in that one, it's nice although not the nicest or largest I've been to. And there's Zoo America right near the park. Other than that... it's Hershey.... Hershey Park is pretty much the main attraction.

Ill be heading out to Hershey park this weekend can any one suggest some non Hershey park activities I can do with my Family while I'm there?

If you want to cache you could head over to do GC14YA6 which is in a nice quiet and relaxing area. If I remember right it's between 1 and 2 miles each way with a couple of other caches along the way.

There's a bench near the cache so it's nice to just relax there. We enjoyed the area so much we went back with friends and I'm sure we'll return again.

was just out that way. near grantville was a little park-cache called little red. didn't find too many caches while out there. so can't help too much. was told the solar system series was good for taking you around places. saturn was very near where we were staying in grantville. never got to find any others.