Good place to buy 60CSx

AD0SB

check out nextag.com or one of the other buying comparison sites if you want the cheapest price. Generally the sites are commented on and you can see which have better reviews than others.

If price is less of an issue for you, REI has a great customer service and I'm sure there are other favorites out there. You might even look for a used one. Good luck. -cjd

I just ordered mine at the end of last week too from Walmart. Normally, they charge $328.88 for the unit, but right now they have a special buy for a package that includes the Garmin carrying case for $310.84:

Garmin 60 CSX with Carrying case at Walmart

Being able to return it (if I needed to) at a brick and mortar was a big plus for me after a bad experience with an online retailer

Edited by Decidion

I just ordered mine at the end of last week too from Walmart. Normally, they charge $328.88 for the unit, but right now they have a special buy for a package that includes the Garmin carrying case for $310.84:

Garmin 60 CSX with Carrying case at Walmart

Being able to return it (if I needed to) at a brick and mortar was a big plus for me after a bad experience with an online retailer

I recently purchased a 60CSx (to replace a 60CS) at gpsonsale.com; $299 plus shipping. I got it in a few days and so far no complaints at all.