Any must do's along I-15 from Ogden to Canadian border

WashoeZephyr

We are soon to be headed out on a two week, 5 state, 2 province cache fest, oh and going to grandma's 90th birthday party in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan. Anyhoo, are there any Must Do caches along I-15 from Ogden UT (we plan on attending Georendevouz on 9/5) to the Canadian border? We will be driving the geo-toaster so off roading is out, but otherwise good caches with historical value or just plain coolness would be appreciated! :rolleyes:

It depends on how far off I-15 you want to get, I guess.

This was one of my favorite caches when traveling I-15 on the way to GeoWoodstock VI:

Road Agents Rock

(We did it with a 2WD truck so I don't know if it counts as "off-roading" or not. Definitely some ground clearance was useful. Great history in this spot.)

For something that is accessible by any sort of vehicle, you can do this one:

Bannack Ghost Town

(You'll want to spend at least a few hours touring the town, so it depends on your schedule.)

And, finally:

History's Mystery

(We actually DNF'ed this one but the logs seem to comment on what a great hide it is. Dillon also makes a good place to get out for a break from the car and this cache is much closer to the highway than the other two I listed and is easily accessible.)

It depends on how far off I-15 you want to get, I guess.

This was one of my favorite caches when traveling I-15 on the way to GeoWoodstock VI:

Road Agents Rock

(We did it with a 2WD truck so I don't know if it counts as "off-roading" or not. Definitely some ground clearance was useful. Great history in this spot.)

For something that is accessible by any sort of vehicle, you can do this one:

Bannack Ghost Town

(You'll want to spend at least a few hours touring the town, so it depends on your schedule.)

And, finally:

History's Mystery

(We actually DNF'ed this one but the logs seem to comment on what a great hide it is. Dillon also makes a good place to get out for a break from the car and this cache is much closer to the highway than the other two I listed and is easily accessible.)

Thanks Dan O Can!

I remember you guys from our pizza event in Reno! I think you won one of our tie dye'd GBES shirts? Bannack Ghost Town looks really cool, so does History's Mystery. We will be in our Scion Xb on this trip, (the car that looks like a toaster, shoe box, etc.) the first one will be out of the question this time :(

Thanks for the input!