Golden Pocket Decoder Give Away!

The Caching Place

I saw this on the link

If you have not purchased a Pocket Decoder but would like to enter the drawing, please send a stamped self addressed envelope to:

The Caching Place

15435 34th Ave SE

Mill Creek WA 98012

We will send you a paper copy of the pocket decoder with it's own special code that will allow you to enter the drawing. Limit one request per self addressed envelope and only one entry per player name.

I've no idea how much to put on the envelop for a mail to Canada...

Could we ask for a tracking number by email ???

Thank you !!!

I've no idea how much to put on the envelop for a mail to Canada...

Could we ask for a tracking number by email ???

Thank you !!!

.96 cents should cover the postage back to Canada. In order to receive the special code and paper decoder, you must send a self addressed/postage paid envelope to the above posted address - they are not available through email.

Thanks!

This is a silly question but is there any way to find out your decoder number if say it hasnt been activated and was in your stolen purse. I dont believe the people who stole my purse have any clue what geocaching is and probably chucked it or maybe just thought it was a cool coin (which it is!) and kept it, but I doubt it will be activated. Just grasping at straws. :huh: