Cache Log Encryption Bolixed

Thot

I did a little testing and it looks like the line breaks are screwing up the plain test. If you enclosed each line that you want in plain text with the brackets it works fine. Check this example:

[FTF. This turned out to be messy. Thinking back, this may be only the second time I've gone caching at night by myself. My glasses fogged up when I got out of the car and never really cleared. There was no light near the cache and I couldn't hold the flashlight and handle the cache and the logbook. Juggling all this took me 4-5 times as long as it would have in daylight. Next time I go at night I'll take my head lamp. There are few enough real caches, I sure hope this one survives. Took the FTF prize. No trade. Signed log. Thanks for the hunt.]

[The encryptor doesn't work right so I had to put everything in the one paragraph above. This paragraph should not be encrypted but it is.]

Ol gur jnl, gurer ner guerr gryrcubar cbyrf naq gjb be guerr gerrf. Znlor gur eryngvbafuvcf ner pyrnere va qnlyvtug.

Like the new look

But I seem to be all over the world when I do a postcode search. my postcode here in Hobart, Tasmania, Aus is 7000 to 7010. 7000 puts me in Denmark, 7001 Netherlands, 7003 Bulgaria, The postcode for Melbourne is 3000 but this puts me in Slovinea. its the same for all of the capital cities in Australia :):ph34r: