Avroair Aviator Watch Personal 2008

avroair

Ok, I keep sending people the same message so I will post it here. :ph34r:

I have two versions for sale: antique gold and antique silver

Price: $10.00 each ($20.00 for the set). Add $3.00 for shipping the two coins.

If you have traders, send me a link or a list, click below to see my want list below, ((yes, I have everything, but I do find coins for other people and I do sell stuff on ebay and I do like personal coins and no, I am not gifting anymore for the time being). Think that covers all the bases. :laughing:

:anibad:

Ok, I keep sending people the same message so I will post it here. :)

I have two versions for sale: antique gold and antique silver

Price: $10.00 each ($20.00 for the set). Add $3.00 for shipping the two coins.

If you have traders, send me a link or a list, click below to see my want list below, ((yes, I have everything, but I do find coins for other people and I do sell stuff on ebay and I do like personal coins and no, I am not gifting anymore for the time being). Think that covers all the bases. :)

:)

I guess this is what happens when I miss going to GCF!

PP Sent.

Thanks!

:lol: Thanks Mark, it is truly one of my favorite moments at the event, meeting you and receiving your coin. The coin is really beautiful, pics do not do it justice, I especially love the meaning behind the coin. I am really big on family connections and I am so glad you think often of your grandfather.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next. B)

We just received a set of these coins in the mail. Having been a professionl Pilot for 30+ years ..... I have to say, this design, the quality, and concept blew me away. Seeing them in person is awesome. Sue already snagged the AB!! I am going to get a few more as these will be be (and already are) valuable traders.

Outstanding job Mark! Congratulations!

Oh man, I wish I could get my hands on one of these :ninja:

If you plan it right, you can pilfer one from the Moopster. Just wait until the next time he's in the bathroom. ;)

I should think you could pilfer his whole collection and ebay them on 7 days auctions in that space of time! :(;):ninja:

Didn't I give you a set at GCF Sonja?

Been meaning to post for sometime now about this. At GCF, I was just standing there, minding my own business and talkin with someone (for the life of me I cant remember now). This guy walks up and stands there for a second. So I turn, into myself and then read his name tag...it's Avroair. I tell him it is nice to meet him, and then out comes his coin. He hands it to me and says its mine. Im in awe. Very very nice coin. After a minute or so of talking, we go our ways.

Sorry we didn't get the chance to talk more, Avro. There was alot going on there.

Thanks for the stunning coin, which is part of my collection now and it rests comfortably in my personal coins section

Been meaning to post for sometime now about this. At GCF, I was just standing there, minding my own business and talkin with someone (for the life of me I cant remember now). This guy walks up and stands there for a second. So I turn, into myself and then read his name tag...it's Avroair. I tell him it is nice to meet him, and then out comes his coin. He hands it to me and says its mine. Im in awe. Very very nice coin. After a minute or so of talking, we go our ways.

Sorry we didn't get the chance to talk more, Avro. There was alot going on there.

Thanks for the stunning coin, which is part of my collection now and it rests comfortably in my personal coins section

You are welcome, I prefer to give my personals to people. :rolleyes: In face to face encounters.