Themed caches

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :D

To start with it is an ALR cache. Alternate logging requirement. As such it should be listed as a puzzle/mystery cache.

As for being petty, well seems kinda petty for you to insist that people trade craft items. As long as they don't actually trade out of the theme I would not care if they traded at all. I can see people finding and trading out of the theme without knowing it. Many never read the cache page. Right or wrong that is a fact of life.

To start with it is an ALR cache. Alternate logging requirement. As such it should be listed as a puzzle/mystery cache.

As for being petty, well seems kinda petty for you to insist that people trade craft items. As long as they don't actually trade out of the theme I would not care if they traded at all. I can see people finding and trading out of the theme without knowing it. Many never read the cache page. Right or wrong that is a fact of life.

We have traded in a few caches as the owner suggested & did so because that is the fun of it.

But that is the fun of it for you. The great thing about caching is that there is something for everyone. Not that everyone must be the same. The world is a canvass of many colors, not just shades of gray.

I get that. But I don't disrespect people or go to caches that don't interest me!!

The best advice I can give is to list it properly and then decide if you want to enforce the rule. As the cache owner you can delete logs for any reason. Just keep in mind if you start deleting logs you won't make many friends. Especially as it isn't properly listed yet.

The primary goal of geocaching is to find the cache. Trading trinkets is optional, and secondary for most people (unless you have kids, then trading trinkets helps keep them interested). If you love to trade, that's great, but don't try to enforce your druthers on everyone else. Just be happy when they actually do trade something matching the theme!

I mean, do you really expect cachers to read up beforehand, and purchase craft items (if they don't have any handy) just to log your cache? I've visited lots of themed caches over the years, and traded when I had something relevant, but I've never seen a cache where the owner forbade me to log it unless I showed up with appropriately themed trade items. :D Heck, I've even owned a themed cache, and almost nobody traded "appropriate" items, but I didn't care. The goal is to find the cache, and that they did.

FYI, I rarely carry trade items with me, or read the cache page until I'm at the cache site. (And I'm typical of most cachers in my area.) I'd be kinda ticked if I found a cache, signed the log, and then discovered I couldn't log it online because I didn't swap some arbitrary trinket. When I was a newbie, I traded more, but now, I just enjoy the hunt. Plus, I'd have to have a pretty big pack to try and carry items for every imaginable cache theme. :D

Edited by hydnsek

I get a kick out of finding the cache. Trading trinkets is just a bonus for me. Sometimes I'll leave swag even if I take nothing. If the cache has a theme, I will stick with the theme if I have something appropriate. Otherwise, I just sign the log and move on.

Unlike some people I do read the cache page before finding a cache. If the cache were listed as a ALR puzzle/mystery, I probably wouldn't hunt it as quickly. I tend to leave those out of my regular PQs. I run them separately and solve the puzzles on rainy/snowy days when I can't go caching.

If I noticed your cache while going through that separate PQ, I would add it to my list of caches to do and take along the right swag. I do have crafty types things around--but some people have absolutely no interest in crafts. They would likely just ignore your cache entirely.

So you have two choices, I think.

Archive your current cache and place a puzzle/mystery ALR cache there. Tell folks up front they must trade a craft related item to log the cache. You will have many fewer visitors, but most of them will stick to the cache theme.

Keep your cache just as it is, and encourage people will trade only appropriate swag. Otherwise, ask them to log without trading. There really is no harm in that, as long as they don't deplete the appropriate swag. You'll have more visitors to the cache, and perhaps some of them will try to find something crafty to trade if the message stays positive.

This is very upsetting.

Then don't make silly rules for your caches and list them under the wrong type, then delete legit find logs.

Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme?

Many searchers just use the coords on their GPS and won't even know there is a theme. Others don't believe that the cache owner would be so petty as to delete their log for a cache they legitimately found, because they didn't leave a few Popsicle sticks or glitter glue.

It seems greedy & petty.
I'm not sure about where you get your definitions. How is going out and having fun geocaching without trading "greedy and petty?"

Any advice?

Sure, if you have a themed cache, don't try control other geocachers. Let them have their fun and if they don't want to trade, don't try to force them. If they leave a fishing lure in your "crafts" cache, go and remove it if it bothers you so much. This sport is a lot more fun if you just put your caches out for others to enjoy and don't create silly rules for them. It's also a lot more fun if you become friendly with your fellow local geocachers, rather than making enemies of them. Deleting legit found it logs will certainly ruin your chances of winning the "most popular geocacher award" at annual awards banquet.

Edited by briansnat

Hi Pooch_Patrol

When you added the Additional Logging Requirement, you changed the cache a traditional to a ?Mystery cache.

Unless you archive the current listing and start over with a new one, correctly listed as to ?Mystery type, you cannot expect people to trade per your requirement, and you're certainly in the wrong if you delete finds for improper trading. All your current hides are Traditional, and as such, you should not be enforcing any additional (trading) requirements.

If having a themed trading cache which requires the correct trade is important to you, by all means, archive this one, and resubmit it with the trading requirement spelled out.

It's also possible that the reviewer who published this cache would change the type for you, though generally it's better to archive and resubmit, as you'll retroactively change the statistics of previous finders with a change in type.

Hi Pooch_Patrol

When you added the Additional Logging Requirement, you changed the cache a traditional to a ?Mystery cache.

Unless you archive the current listing and start over with a new one, correctly listed as to ?Mystery type, you cannot expect people to trade per your requirement, and you're certainly in the wrong if you delete finds for improper trading. All your current hides are Traditional, and as such, you should not be enforcing any additional (trading) requirements.

If having a themed trading cache which requires the correct trade is important to you, by all means, archive this one, and resubmit it with the trading requirement spelled out.

It's also possible that the reviewer who published this cache would change the type for you, though generally it's better to archive and resubmit, as you'll retroactively change the statistics of previous finders with a change in type.

I don't mind following your rules for leaving craft items at your cache! However.......................................................................................................................................................... I have one rule of my own that YOU must follow before I can come hunt your cache!

Ya gotta have a big field.....a BIG tree......and a BIG PILE OF STICKS!

Without that, I am considering your cache off-limits! :D:D:D

Have a happy cache time!

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :rolleyes:

As previously stated, you have a Puzzle/Mystery cache with the ALR forcing themed trades.

I would probably avoid your cache (the way it is) if I read the page before hitting the area.

I have found a few themed caches, and always trade appropriately...or not at all.

One problem I see is: What constitutes a 'craft item'? I have seen some pretty crafty projects made with ordinary landscaping gravel. Is the gravel now a 'craft item'?

Another problem: Are you running out to actually verify the items traded? There is nothing to stop people from lying about their trades to satisfy your requirement. If I happened to find your cache without having read the page, and only noticed your requirements as I was about to log my find, I would certainly just make up a plausible story about my trades.

Archive your current cache, and re-list it as a Puzzle/Mystery.

Make a real puzzle out of it! Perhaps using the barcode numbers off some of your favorite craft materials.

In the final analysis, I think FORCING people to trade craft items is tantamount to FORCING them to stock your cache for you. If I am not a crafter, I will not want to take anything from your cache, but I MUST leave something to qualify for the smilie?

The primary goal of geocaching is to find the cache. Trading trinkets is optional, and secondary for most people (unless you have kids, then trading trinkets helps keep them interested). If you love to trade, that's great, but don't try to enforce your druthers on everyone else. Just be happy when they actually do trade something matching the theme!

I mean, do you really expect cachers to read up beforehand, and purchase craft items (if they don't have any handy) just to log your cache? I've visited lots of themed caches over the years, and traded when I had something relevant, but I've never seen a cache where the owner forbade me to log it unless I showed up with appropriately themed trade items. :rolleyes: Heck, I've even owned a themed cache, and almost nobody traded "appropriate" items, but I didn't care. The goal is to find the cache, and that they did.

FYI, I rarely carry trade items with me, or read the cache page until I'm at the cache site. (And I'm typical of most cachers in my area.) I'd be kinda ticked if I found a cache, signed the log, and then discovered I couldn't log it online because I didn't swap some arbitrary trinket. When I was a newbie, I traded more, but now, I just enjoy the hunt. Plus, I'd have to have a pretty big pack to try and carry items for every imaginable cache theme. :lol:

What the pretty putty cat said, and much more tactfully than I was about to type.

It is petty for you to enforce trading requirements on your cache. I don't think I have seen anything in a cache I wanted to possess for the past two years. And that was a pair of tweezers in the only small cache I found in the midst of a mob of micros that day. I got tired of trying to force the logs out of them so the tweezers were a welcome addition to my toolkit. B)

I mean, do you really expect cachers to read up beforehand, and purchase craft items (if they don't have any handy) just to log your cache? I've visited lots of themed caches over the years, and traded when I had something relevant, but I've never seen a cache where the owner forbade me to log it unless I showed up with appropriately themed trade items. :rolleyes: Heck, I've even owned a themed cache, and almost nobody traded "appropriate" items, but I didn't care. The goal is to find the cache, and that they did.

FYI, I rarely carry trade items with me, or read the cache page until I'm at the cache site. (And I'm typical of most cachers in my area.) I'd be kinda ticked if I found a cache, signed the log, and then discovered I couldn't log it online because I didn't swap some arbitrary trinket. When I was a newbie, I traded more, but now, I just enjoy the hunt. Plus, I'd have to have a pretty big pack to try and carry items for every imaginable cache theme. :lol:

That's why it's next to a craft store!

FYI, I rarely carry trade items with me, or read the cache page until I'm at the cache site. (And I'm typical of most cachers in my area.) I'd be kinda ticked if I found a cache, signed the log, and then discovered I couldn't log it online because I didn't swap some arbitrary trinket. When I was a newbie, I traded more, but now, I just enjoy the hunt. Plus, I'd have to have a pretty big pack to try and carry items for every imaginable cache theme. B)

That's why it's next to a craft store!

Surely you jest. You really expect folks to go into the store and buy something just to log your cache? :lol: If that's the case, it's a commercial cache, which is against the guidelines.

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :rolleyes:

I have, I guess, what would be called a "Theme Cache" - it's a Hot Wheels cache.

Personally, I don't care if people take/trade hot wheels (or other items) or just sign the log.

It was only meant to be a child friendly cache. I regularly go check the cache contents. If the hot wheels are running low, I put a couple more in.

The little guys/girls need something to take home and keep them busy while mom/dad are out caching! :lol:)

Actually, I think I've had one person actually trade a hot wheel for a hot wheel (any small car will do).. Other than that, it's a TNLN-SL TFTC!, which is fine too.

Hmmm,,, which reminds me,, I have to go pull a geocoin out of this cache I dropped in it so I can log it since the coin owner doesn't respond to emails.. But, that's for another forum - un-responsive cache/coin owners.. B)

But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :rolleyes:

Let the others enjoy the cache without trading. Most people aren't really that interested in trading anyway -- heck, some of my caches get good reviews in the logs and I didn't put any swag into them.

People are trying to log the find because they found the cache. It's a smiley. And, as others have already mentioned, if the cache isn't listed as a ? cache then you really shouldn't try to enforce an "additional logging requirement". If people see a cache listed as a Traditional, they will assume the cache is at the posted coordinates and if they sign the log they have earned the right to log the Find.

I don't see how not trading is greedy nor petty.

My advice? In all seriousness, I would contact the people who had logs deleted by you and invite them to re-log the cache online. Their Finds are legitimate and should be counted. My second piece of advice is to realize that you can't control other people -- there will always be people who will shortcut your puzzles or ask for the coordinates to the final of a multi. Don't worry about it and let them enjoy hunting in their way -- after all, did you put the cache there to be found or just to make people jump through hoops? In all seriousness, do you get less enjoyment in seeing your cache found and logged because someone didn't trade? Now, that seems petty.

Don't let it get you down. Caching is a lot more fun if you don't take it so seriously.

Cheers!

I have done a few caches with all kinds of strict rules and sometimes I get them right and sometimes not. Occasionally I get owners who get upset and threaten to delete my logs and that is ok if that is what makes them happy. BUt really lots of people do not even read the cache page because they are working off a GPSr with GSAK caches loaded and do not even know what the cache page says. You will make alot of enemies in your caching community if you keep deleting logs. I have a couple of extra effort caches like post a picture of a sunflower or such but I never delete a log on someone who choses not to do it. Why offend? It does not make me happy and certainly doesn't make them happy.

Interesting that the OP took none of the advice here and hasn't changed the cache page. I know that this isn't a democracy, but when like 98.23457 percent of the responses advise you to reconsider your policy, you'd think....

Well, she did increase the Difficulty to 4. :huh:

Considering the cache appears to violate two guidelines, perhaps the local reviewer should intercede.

Edited by hydnsek

It seems they don't really understand that the difficulty rating relates to how hard it is to find the cache, not follow directions or make a purchase. :huh:

****Difficult. A real challenge for the experienced cache hunter - may require special skills or knowledge, or in-depth preparation to find. May require multiple days / trips to complete.

Umm Amanda-we really are trying to help you. And that is why you posted this thread in the forums, right? :)

During the week, I may only have my GPS with me. When I look at it and see a traditional cache nearby, I figure it's a "normal" cache and will go out and find it. All that's required to find a traditional cache is to sign the log, so the finders shouldn't be at fault for a cache that's not listed correctly.

If the cache were listed as a mystery, I'd know something other than simply looking for a container needs to be done and wouldn't search for it unless I knew what needed to be done.

As far as having specific logging requirements to log a find, if I can meet them, I'll find it. If I can't, I'll skip it.

I think encouraging people to stick with a theme is better than requiring it. "Since this cache is in a dog park, I'd like to keep dog-related items in the cache. All are welcome to find the cache, but if you trade, please try to keep items dog friendly..."

Something like that solves the problem. Anyone can find it, but if they trade, they know they should trade theme related things. I think you'd find that people would adhere to the guidelines and not trade unrelated items, plus it gives anyone the chance to find it.

When I hide a cache, I want people to find it and try not to put any restrictions in their way.

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :blink:

It is greedy and petty on their part. They can read the cache, they know it's got a rule and they still decide to get bent out of shape over a known issue. You can do nothing about that. It's human nature for some to think they are entitled to log your cache as a find even though they refuse to follow the rules to do so.

You are stuck deleting their logs to make it fair for the folks who were honorable and did the right thing.

That said:

The easiest way to make finders follow a them is to set up the cache so that they have to follow the them to even get the coords to find the cache. Then things take care of themselves. For example you can have them log a trade on another cache and then if they do so you will give them the clue to solve another cache. People will work hard to find a cache. They won't work hard at all to log one.

One problem I see is: What constitutes a 'craft item'? I have seen some pretty crafty projects made with ordinary landscaping gravel. Is the gravel now a 'craft item'?...

Good point.

I had a heck of a time with one themed trade required cache because it was very hard to dial the cache in so that people trying to hit the them actually were.

In the end I gave up on any and all ALR themed caches. They were not fun and never worked as envisioned.

It seems they don't really understand that the difficulty rating relates to how hard it is to find the cache, not follow directions or make a purchase. :blink:

****Difficult. A real challenge for the experienced cache hunter - may require special skills or knowledge, or in-depth preparation to find. May require multiple days / trips to complete.

I've always thought that it would have been better had the guidelines stated that ALR caches should have the difficultly increased instead of the silliness of making them mystery unknown. Apparently, being able to read and follow instruction is a special skill that not every geocacher has or perhaps making sure you have a themed item to trade requires in-depth preparation or multiple days / trips.

To the OP - at its simplest level geocaching is about going out and finding a hidden container. Certainly some people enjoy trading and themed trading caches can be fun, especially finding something that fits the theme to trade. But it is always better to make this fun voluntary. Forcing people to have fun just doesn't work. In order to allow people who don't want to deal with demanding cache owners who insist you do something more than find the cache to have fun, TPTB have decided that if you are going to delete logs from cachers who refuse to meet your requirements, the cache must be listed as a mystery/puzzle type. If you insist on deleting logs you should contact your reviewer about getting the cache type changed. My suggestion is to leave the themed trade as an option and just be glad when you get someone who trades in theme.

It is greedy and petty on their part. They can read the cache, they know it's got a rule and they still decide to get bent out of shape over a known issue. You can do nothing about that. It's human nature for some to think they are entitled to log your cache as a find even though they refuse to follow the rules to do so.

If the cache was listed correctly, there wouldn't be any problems and she could delete logs all day long. I would understand if it was a mystery and she deleted mine because I didn't meet the requirements, but since it's a traditional, it's not really right to delete them. Just my opinion.

Interesting that the OP took none of the advice here and hasn't changed the cache page. I know that this isn't a democracy, but when like 98.23457 percent of the responses advise you to reconsider your policy, you'd think....

Well, she did increase the Difficulty to 4. :blink:

I believe this cache owner had made their mind up, and won't be back here. :) The rant on the cache page and raising the difficulty to 4 is pretty funny though. How common is a mandatory, themed cache trade ALR? I remember a guy put three out in my area a while back (two since archived), and everyone I talked to thougt it was the silliest ALR they'd ever heard of.

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :D

You are stuck deleting their logs to make it fair for the folks who were honorable and did the right thing.

That said:

The easiest way to make finders follow a them is to set up the cache so that they have to follow the them to even get the coords to find the cache. Then things take care of themselves. For example you can have them log a trade on another cache and then if they do so you will give them the clue to solve another cache. People will work hard to find a cache. They won't work hard at all to log one.

We have reported the above reply. The voice of reason has no place on these forums! Shame!

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually. After several days of NO ONE trading & just signing the log, I put specific rules on the cache listing telling people that they must trade items & log them to qualify for the cache. I was also very explicit that I would delete entries of those not following the rules. I have had a few people follow the rules no problem who seem to enjoy the cache. However, there are still a lot of people who refuse to follow the rules, and I have gotten some nasty emails. This is very upsetting. I dont want to disable the cache because I know there are people who will enjoy it and happily trade. But what should I do about the others? Why are so many people trying to log the find if they are not interested in the theme? It seems greedy & petty. Any advice? More complaints about my cache? :(

That said:

We have reported the above reply. The voice of reason has no place on these forums! Shame!

How is this the voice of reason? The OP is not listening to the voice of reason, and is deleting legitimate logs on a cache which is listed as traditional (i.e. no ALR's) which should be archived and re-listed as a unknown/mystery cache. Furthermore, their cache page contains a wacky rant about people not following their rules, which are against the guidelines. This cacher is also a newbie, not exactly making a very friendly entry into their local geocaching community. Certainly no one in my local geocaching community made a name for themselves by deleting people's log entries a couple of months after they joined the website.

They also have never attended any events, and have surely never met any of these people they are "fighting with" via email. This whole thing is just so wrong. :D

Edited by TheWhiteUrkel
How is this the voice of reason? The OP is not listening to the voice of reason, and is deleting legitimate logs on a cache which is listed as traditional (i.e. no ALR's) which should be archived and re-listed as a unknown/mystery cache.

They also have never attended any events, and have surely never met any of these people they are "fighting with" via email. This whole thing is just so wrong. :D

I was telling another cacher about the cache in question, and he said he'd find it and not trade anything since it's listed as a traditional. If his log got deleted, he would log 2 finds the next time. If those got deleted, he'd log 4 and so on until his legitimate find stopped getting deleted.

That's why I feel events are so important. It's easy to sit at a computer and get all upset over things, deleting logs and getting worked up about someone or something that wasn't done to your liking, but when you go to events, all of that changes. You learn that cachers are normal people and go caching to have a fun time and not worry about the stresses of work and everyday life.

After attending an event and meeting others face to face, I would almost bet that no one would ever delete another log because the cache owner is going to say, "Oh, I remember AddictedCachingFamily1. They were the young couple with that sweet little girl who says she loves finding the treasure before her mommy..."

Edited by Skippermark
It seems greedy & petty. Any advice?

What seems greedy and petty to me is mislabeling a cache, then having ALR. What makes you think you are so special you do not need to follow the guidelines everyone else is expected to?

Advice? Don't come on the forum to ask for input with a closed mind.

If you want the ALR, change your cache to reflect that, otherwise except the fact that not everyone will do your bidding.

If you deleted one of my logs for the reason you say here, I would post a SBA as the cache is labeled wrong.

...How is this the voice of reason? The OP is not listening to the voice of reason, and is deleting legitimate logs on a cache which is listed as traditional...

The cache has rules. The rules are not being followed, the logs are being deleted. It's pretty cut and dry. The cache owner is 100% right to do this.

For years ALR caches were listed as traditional caches. It's only recently that someone decided that "unknown" is the right catagory even though that is also a square peg solution in that the ALR is clearly stated on the cache page and not unkown at all.

The only wrong thing is finders expecting to get to break the rules and log anyway. The cache owner will learn soon enough that ALR caches are as much fun as a trip to the dentist. Heck at least at the dentist the assistant is cute and friendly. ALR's don't have a lot of redeeming features.

Edited by Renegade Knight

After having done some themed caches and others with pretty strict rules, I decided to create a themed cache of my own. A craft cache in the parking lot of a craft store actually.

With this bit from your cache page it sounds like extortion...

Due to the location of the cache, there isn't much reason not to take advantage of the trade opportunity. YOU MUST TRADE CRAFT ITEMS AND MAKE NOTE OF THEM ON THE LOG SHEET AND THE ONLINE LOG TO QUALIFY FOR THIS CACHE.

Hell, send me your address and I'll mail you $25 so you can go purchase some craft items and let those finders keep their :D .