Adding listings to a bookmark list

shearzone

Hi all, I'm not exactly new to the sport, but I've never made a bookmark list. I just haven't seemed to want to make one until now. I have no problem creating a bookmark list, but I can't seem to add any listings to it. All I have now is a blank list of bookmarked caches. Can someone tell me how I can go about adding listings to my bookmark list please?

I guess I should be more specific here. In 2006, I introduced the city I was living in at the time to an event that I called Cache and Release. Since then, the Cache and Release bug has caught on and the event has been held in other cities by cachers I have never even met before! Most of these events have already taken place and are now archived. What I would like to do is start a bookmark list of these events to document the occurences of this event as it spreads across the land!

Edited by shearzone

Hi all, I'm not exactly new to the sport, but I've never made a bookmark list. I just haven't seemed to want to make one until now. I have no problem creating a bookmark list, but I can't seem to add any listings to it. All I have now is a blank list of bookmarked caches. Can someone tell me how I can go about adding listings to my bookmark list please?

Once you've created the bookmark list, you should see an input box in the upper righthand corner asking for the waypoint to be added (GCXXXX). Just enter the waypoint name of your Cache & Release (catchy!), click the Add Bookmark button, and refresh your screen. You should see your newly added entry! Good luck...

Edited by HarleyPiper