Newbie can't get the Pocket PC app to work.

Eclectic Penguin

[note - this has now been resolved]

Sorry if this has been addressed a thousand times before, but I have just installed Wherigo onto my pocket PC for the first time. I can see the icon in the Programs list but tapping on it does nothing.

As a software developer, this is definitely something I want to investigate and write applications for (from what I can tell there are precious few locations in the United Kingdom at the moment). I just don't understand why the software won't run on my iPaq.

Edit: Allright... should have read more - .net framework 2 I guess

Edit2: That was the problem. All up and working now on my sorry old PDA! Appologies for the post - this should teach me for posting hastily and not using the search facility...

Edited by Eclectic Penguin

Good to hear you got it resolved. Also, thank you for searching the forum instead of just waiting for a reply or redirection!

If you have any other questions or would like to discuss cartridge ideas, please feel free to ask or share them. We have such a wonderful, helpful community in the Wherigo forums.