Help needed in West London

Hi, I'm trying to find a geocacher in the West London area to help me in the next few days.

My son and his wife got married earlier in the year and unfortunately they had their wedding list with Wrapit. You may have seen that they've just gone into receivership leaving thousands of newlyweds without their gifts.

However, we have been told that a few of their presents are in the Wrapit warehouse in Acton for collection. The problem for them is that the warehouse is only open between 11am-4pm on weekdays, when they are working. I'd go my self but it would involve a 300mile round trip.

So I wondered if anyone out there lives, works or intends visiting the area around 51°31.189'N, 0°15.211'W or W3 7XR before 14th August? If so, e-mail me through my profile and I'll give you full details. There's a special geocoin as a thank you for any volunteer.

Here's hoping.

Hi, I'm trying to find a geocacher in the West London area to help me in the next few days.

My son and his wife got married earlier in the year and unfortunately they had their wedding list with Wrapit. You may have seen that they've just gone into receivership leaving thousands of newlyweds without their gifts.

However, we have been told that a few of their presents are in the Wrapit warehouse in Acton for collection. The problem for them is that the warehouse is only open between 11am-4pm on weekdays, when they are working. I'd go my self but it would involve a 300mile round trip.

So I wondered if anyone out there lives, works or intends visiting the area around 51°31.189'N, 0°15.211'W or W3 7XR before 14th August? If so, e-mail me through my profile and I'll give you full details. There's a special geocoin as a thank you for any volunteer.

Here's hoping.

I may be able to help - I'll drop you a line.