Buying Bulk Ammo Cans

I have seen several posts mention very low cost ammo cans. It seems some folks buy a pallet of the things and then sell them at cost so they can end up with a few cheap, and others can get the same deal.

I have a place to store them, and would consider buying a pallet. I have seen them on eBay for as little as $3 per can - but the shipping added another buck or so per can. I have seen the large cans and the more slender ones, but I doubt the size difference would be that big a deal. I have a couple of the more slender cans and they work just great.

My question is this- I am in the Southern California area, and I am wondering if anyone else would like to split up a pallet, or even buy just one, two or three of them?

I don't want to make money on this deal, but I am also not offering charity - unless you are in real need then we could talk.

Any interest?

Go see for youself - ebay has a few off and on.

If somebody else has already done this, let me know and I'll delete.

:lol:

I have seen several posts mention very low cost ammo cans.

<snip>

I have a place to store them, and would consider buying a pallet. I have seen them on eBay for as little as $3 per can - but the shipping added another buck or so per can.

<snip>

My question is this- I am in the Southern California area, and I am wondering if anyone else would like to split up a pallet, or even buy just one, two or three of them?

<snip>

I know the regs against advertisements, so I'll just say that there is a "Major" army surplus store in Gardena that sells .50 cal ammo cans in a 4-pack for $20 or .30 cal cans at 3 for $12. They are wheeler-dealers so they'd probably cut you a deal on a bulk purchase, but at $4 - 5 ea. in small quantities, buying and storing a pallet of cans might not be worth the trouble. FWIW...

GW89020 said what I was thinking. You can get them cheap in small quantities. I have bought 30Cal at this location for as little as 5 for $10, most commonly $3 each, and $5 for the 50 cal. size. Also go to a gun show if you have a chance. Good prices there.

See the waymark: WM3MDY