newbie question - first cache and TB

dbrum101

Go to the cache like you would to log a find. Put in a note that says just dropping a bug and drop it in.

I would wait until the cache is approved first

Yep, before you submit your note scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see your bug listed in your drop inventory. Select and submit.

Go to the cache like you would to log a find. Put in a note that says just dropping a bug and drop it in.

I would wait until the cache is approved first

Yep, before you submit your note scroll down to the bottom of the page and you'll see your bug listed in your drop inventory. Select and submit.

Thanks everyone, so it's basically the same as adding any other TB to the cache. Got it.

One other question - how come I always see this on any cache or when I am doing something:

"Please note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer."

Now when I click on the Terms and Conditions link, there is no where to ACCEPT. I am a Premium member btw.

thanks

One other question - how come I always see this on any cache or when I am doing something:

"Please note: To use the services of geocaching.com, you must agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer."

Now when I click on the Terms and Conditions link, there is no where to ACCEPT. I am a Premium member btw.

thanks

Oh, don't worry about that. It probably should read something like "By using the services of geocaching.com, you agree to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer."

You would have agreed to it when you signed up.

Edited by BlueDeuce

I too am a newbie. I activated some items that I have and have one more to add to the inventory on my page. Someone else did it for me and don't remember how they did it. Can you tell me how to add trackables to my inventory? Thank You

You would add them by activating them directly under your user account.

Go here http://www.geocaching.com/track/ and enter the tracking number.

You'll be prompted to enter the activation code.