NW Forums down for the day

Posting on behalf of PopUpPirate who is at work and not able to access these forums currently.

The North West Caching Forums are out of action today - hope to be back up this evening. Will post back when there is more info to hand. :(

Liane - looks like the South East forums are down too :(

Posting on behalf of PopUpPirate who is at work and not able to access these forums currently.

The North West Caching Forums are out of action today - hope to be back up this evening. Will post back when there is more info to hand. :(

Liane - looks like the South East forums are down too :(

They seem to be working now... :(

Edited by T.R.a.M.P.

The North West Caching Forums are out of action today - hope to be back up this evening. Will post back when there is more info to hand. :)

Thanks Lianne, waiting with bated breath for NWests return to normal banter mode .... :lol:

Best case scenario ... could be up and running again by lunchtime :huh:

Worse case scenario ... might not be until tomorrow lunchtime :lol:

Lots of finger crossing is probably the only way to speed things along now.

Would be nice if it could be up today because it's the Pupmeister's birthday and all his NW chums can send him birthday greetings. :)B):)

Hurrah! The NW forums are back up and running! :yikes:

Isn't it amazing how fast companies react when they've got a fire under their botty! :ph34r::mad:

I have three domains + hosting due up at the end of this month -- so far I have had 27 emails "reminding me" . . . . they want me dosh . . . so they got me dosh ... let's hope I get me bandwidth without interuption ...