OK, it's kinda, sorta in the database---now what

LSUFan

While I was looking for a benchmark last Friday, I accidently came across another one. Luck would have it, that I had just came from looking for a triangulation station CQ2711, and remembered reading about this disk that I stumbled upon listed as the azimuth mark for it.

When I look at the datasheet for CQ2711, the azimuth mark has it's own PID of CY5639, which is the disk I stumbled upon, by accident.

However, when I try to retrieve the datasheet for CY5639, I am getting a return unlike any others I have seen before. The PID number and station name are all I can read for this disk. It doesn't tell me anything else.

I am asking for the wise sages advice here in the forums since I still consider myself a newbie, on why this datasheet is like this (are reference marks and azimuth marks unique disks with their own datasheets). Could/Should I actually submit a retrieval report for CY5639?

Thanks

EDIT: I just read the forum sticky on triangulations disks. I now understand, and see where my question(s) are answered there. Great information.

Edited by LSUFan