Wherigo and ipaq4700 with BT gps

Nuts in May

Can anyone help with this please. I am not a Techie and struggling with software setups always gives me headaches but usually after many hours of struggling I usually win but not this time.

I have an Ipaq 4700 in combination with a BT Gps and from reading other posts I believe that this combination should run the Wherigo games without any problems but I seem to have a bit of a glitch that I can't resolve.

I have the .NET v2 framework installed and have successfully loaded the Wherigo tutorial cartridge. When I run the program it automatically detects the Gps and the game seems to start ok. I get to the Space suit but when I select the next option to wear it. I get the message that the Gps signal is not optimal etc. and that I may have to change my Gps settings. Well I know I have a good signal as it works fine when I switch to my mapping software but as for changing the gps settings, as far as I can determine there are none to change.

Another problem that may or may not be related is that the the Wherigo select a cartridge menu page does not display properly, the lines of the list of cartridges partially overlap although I am able to select from the list. Apart from that the display seems fine.

Dave.