Looking for someone to adopt caches in Columbia MO

Glenn Rice

Central MO cachers -- anyone want to adopt the Stephens Lake, Turkey Creek, and Rock Hill caches? Turkey Creek is currently the 6th oldest cache in MO, and Stephens Lake is the 7th. Rock Hill is in the oldest 25 or so. All were placed between Feb. and May 2001. All of them will need some maintenance. Please contact if you want to take these on, otherwise they will be archived. Glenn

Central MO cachers -- anyone want to adopt the Stephens Lake, Turkey Creek, and Rock Hill caches? Turkey Creek is currently the 6th oldest cache in MO, and Stephens Lake is the 7th. Rock Hill is in the oldest 25 or so. All were placed between Feb. and May 2001. All of them will need some maintenance. Please contact if you want to take these on, otherwise they will be archived. Glenn

Did you get any responses from anyone willing to take over any of these caches. I live within a couple of miles from Stephens Park cache, and work right next to Rock Hill. Neither of these caches would be much work for me to take over.

Did you get any responses from anyone willing to take over any of these caches. I live within a couple of miles from Stephens Park cache, and work right next to Rock Hill. Neither of these caches would be much work for me to take over.

Hello pearmanc, I know it's been a while but yes, I'm still looking for an adopter. You still interested, or anyone else for that matter?

Glenn

We'll adopt them from you.

Goto geocaching.com/adopt and enter eagsc7 as the account when it asks. I'll do the same if I don't hear anything back tomorrow.

The Steaks

Hello pearmanc, I know it's been a while but yes, I'm still looking for an adopter. You still interested, or anyone else for that matter?

Glenn

Thanks for the offer, but someone else (The Goat Hearder) already helped me out...

We'll adopt them from you.

Goto geocaching.com/adopt and enter eagsc7 as the account when it asks. I'll do the same if I don't hear anything back tomorrow.

The Steaks

Glenn