Name Received: (4/9/08)

Mission Sent: (Date)

Mission Received: (Date)

Colette

E-Mail Sent: (3/9/08)

Mission Sent: (Date)

Mission Received: (Date)

Sorry we are a bit late joining but we have ordered some geocoins and will get some letters written whilst we await them being delivered. Can I guess the forum/caching name of the parents of my kids penpals from the posts above?

I can't remember if it was listed or not, but is there a deadline for sending out missions? I have my first missions sent but am waiting on stuff to show up for my added mission. I haven't noticed a lot of activity of people saying they have sent anything out. Of course, I'm not sure if that's required or not since this is my first mission. My kids can't wait til the mail gets here every day. I keep telling them to be patient. I'm kind of sweating as well. I'm not sure how long mail to another country takes. I just hope the kids we got like what we sent cuz I wasn't really sure what to do. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I can't remember if it was listed or not, but is there a deadline for sending out missions? I have my first missions sent but am waiting on stuff to show up for my added mission. I haven't noticed a lot of activity of people saying they have sent anything out. Of course, I'm not sure if that's required or not since this is my first mission. My kids can't wait til the mail gets here every day. I keep telling them to be patient. I'm kind of sweating as well. I'm not sure how long mail to another country takes. I just hope the kids we got like what we sent cuz I wasn't really sure what to do. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I asked that they went out by the 17th, of this month...since kids don't like to wait...but a couple of days late won't hurt!

LittleLizard is participating!

E-Mail Sent: 8/14/08

Name Received: 8/25/08

Mission Sent: 9/18/08

Mission Received: 9/22/08

wow what a great package. i was so excited when mom gave me the wrap from the mailbox. Thank you so much Jack! i like your Percey coin and now i have a coin from UK. i am putting together the legos now.

hope you get your package soon.

P1010146.jpg

Rachel

E-Mail Sent: August 5th

Name Received: August 24th

Mission Sent: September 2nd

Mission Recieved: (Date)

Jacob

E-Mail Sent: August 5th

Mission Sent: September 2nd

Mission Recieved: September 22, 2008(Date)

My son was so excited when he saw what was in the mail today! He absolutely loves the mini-Cooper remote controlled car. The pets aren't too fond of it though :o In addition, he received a couple toy cars as well as a Blackpool Tower coin AND a Jan and the Percey Boys Chester Cachers personal coin!! Does anyone know what year this one is? He was really excited to see the Blackpool coin because we found one of these in a multi-stage cache a couple months ago and he thought it was just the coolest thing. Thank you very much! He loves it.

img88812195.JPG

Rachel #2

E-Mail Sent: September 3rd

Name Received: September 4th

Mission Sent: September 12th

Mission Recieved: September 22, 2008

Rachel was pumped when she saw what was in the mail today :o She absolutely loved the package. She loves the Sherlock Holmes geocoin. She's going to take the candy to school tomorrow and show her classmates what candy from another country looks like :) She's already getting her next letter ready to go out. Thank you so much.

img88812165.JPG

E-Mail Sent: (8/01/08)

Name Received: (9/4/08)

Mission Sent: (9/22/08)

Mission Recieved: (9/23/08)

MISSION COMPLETE

Today my son had his package waiting for him when he arrived home school. He was so excited to get a Caching on the Moon geocoin and candy. He will soon be working on a return letter and Im hoping it will not be as hard as the first one. I really don't think he has written a real letter before so it was a challenge.

I will be watching for his package to arrive. A big thank you to Ainsley for making him soo happy!

DAKOTA

E-Mail Sent: HEE HEE, NO NEED

Mission Sent: September 26th

Mission Recieved:

JESSE

E-Mail Sent: HEE HEE, NO NEED

Mission Sent: September 26th

Mission Recieved: September 4th

Well I THOUGHT these went out over a week ago. I asked the hubby to send them off...then didn't follow up. I found them in his truck! :P

Sooo I mailed them today MYSELF! SORRY GUYS!

Ainsley

E-Mail Sent: (3/9/08) as in 3rd Sept 08

Mission Sent: (15/9/08)

Mission Received: (26/9/08)

Colette

E-Mail Sent: (3/9/08)

Mission Sent: (15/9/08)

Mission Received: (22/9/08)

Both missions now received, many thanks to both Rachel and Brandon. Both Colette and Ainsley are well pleased with their coins (parrot and frog respectively) and packages of goodies. Based on the comments more English sweets will be on the way from the UK with the next letter, along with another geocoin for good measure.

I've still not heard anything and sent the package on 2nd Sept. Should I assume it's lost and get Cheyenne to write another letter and send it again?

(This is one of our first missions so I'm not too sure how it works)

E-Mail Sent: 4th August 2008

Name Received: 24th August 2008

Mission Sent: 2nd September 2008

Mission Recieved: Not yet

Edited by KernowCachers

I've still not heard anything and sent the package on 2nd Sept. Should I assume it's lost and get Cheyenne to write another letter and send it again?

(This is one of our first missions so I'm not too sure how it works)

E-Mail Sent: 4th August 2008

Name Received: 24th August 2008

Mission Sent: 2nd September 2008

Mission Recieved: Not yet

I sent an e-mail to Harmony's family about this mission. I am still waiting on a reply. Don't send anything yet. Lets see if they get back to me first. :)

I have sent an e-mail to the Wolf Pack , but it seems no one has heard from them in awhile, which is NOT normal. I am praying they are all okay and that we hear from them soon!

Thanks for the help Puzzlefam. Since this was my first PenPal mission, or first mission of any kind for that matter, I didn't really know how long to wait before I said something. I hope everything's okay. Plus, my daughter keeps asking me if her PenPal got her package yet :)

For those of you who have asked me to check on the status of your missions...I have sent e-mails to everyone in question and have yet to hear back!

Both of the missions for my kids have gone out, but I have not heard anything about those yet, either...one was to a Wolf Pack child though and NO ONE has heard from them! (Still hoping everything is okay there!)

For those of you who have asked me to check on the status of your missions...I have sent e-mails to everyone in question and have yet to hear back!

Both of the missions for my kids have gone out, but I have not heard anything about those yet, either...one was to a Wolf Pack child though and NO ONE has heard from them! (Still hoping everything is okay there!)

Thanks for the update Puzzlefam. I think the only ones we are waiting for are from the Wolf Pack as well; both sent to acknowledgement and yet to receive. Please keep us posted. I hope everything is okay with them too.

Thanks for the update Puzzlefam. I think the only ones we are waiting for are from the Wolf Pack as well; both sent to acknowledgement and yet to receive. Please keep us posted. I hope everything is okay with them too.

My daughters penpal is also a Wolf- Pack-Girl and I have sent them e-mails also with no replay. Just hope everything are ok with them.

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

WOO HOO! I have heard from the Wold Pack, and all is well there now. Just had some internet issues! For the 2 of you who sent them a mission, they were received! (They are still waiting to get my daughters!) They will respond soon!

WELCOME BACK WOLF PACK!

That was good to hear! I was afraid there were more serious issues. Glad to hear they are back, I sent an e-mail to a cocacher of theirs earlier today maybe that helped. Also glad our package got there.

Thanks for letting us know.

grodan Karin

WOO HOO! I have heard from the Wold Pack, and all is well there now. Just had some internet issues! For the 2 of you who sent them a mission, they were received! (They are still waiting to get my daughters!) They will respond soon!

WELCOME BACK WOLF PACK!

Awesome, I'm glad it was something that simple. Thanks for the update.

WELCOME BACK WOLF PACK!

Puzzlefam, is there any update with the Wolf Pack? I haven't seen any postings from them yet. Thanks.

WELCOME BACK WOLF PACK!

Puzzlefam, is there any update with the Wolf Pack? I haven't seen any postings from them yet. Thanks.

No. The last I heard 2 of the kids had gotten their missions. They hadn't received the one my daughter had sent. I will send another e-mail to keep you all posted.

Dakota received her mission from the eldest Wolf Pack kids! Thanks April! Dakota is thinking of sending her coin out this weekend. It has been too hot to hike, or even go outside. It has finally cooled, so we are heading out to check some of our cahces and do some hiking!

Rachel received her Pen Pal mission yesterday. Thanks to the Wolf Pack for hanging in there. Rachel absolutely loves the Lori Darling personal coin! It's awesome.

Not a lot of caching going on around here this week. Three hours west of here is in a blizzard right now. They've gotten over 30 inches of snow and 75 MPH winds :D