Ever heard of these folks....

Ever heard of these folks.... http://www.gpsonsale.com

They sure have an attractive price on the Garmin 60SCX ;)

No different than Amazon, and Amazon will ship for free. So not such a great deal.

;) THANKS! That's why so many folks belong to "GS". The help and information found here is unbelieveable.

I did check Amazon and they had a better price! I would rather purchase from Amazon anyway, as I have always had a positive experience with them.

Thanks friends! :laughing:

They sure have an attractive price on the Garmin 60SCX ;)

No different than Amazon, and Amazon will ship for free. So not such a great deal.

;) THANKS! That's why so many folks belong to "GS". The help and information found here is unbelieveable.

I did check Amazon and they had a better price! I would rather purchase from Amazon anyway, as I have always had a positive experience with them.

Thanks friends! :laughing:

They WILL charge you sales tax at amazon, but I still would go with a sure thing.

They sure have an attractive price on the Garmin 60SCX :D

:D THANKS! That's why so many folks belong to "GS". The help and information found here is unbelieveable.

Thanks friends! :D

:o Well I checked the price at Amazon 2-days ago and put the 60CSx on my "wishlist" at around $260.

WWW. GPSONSALE.COM had it for $299 & gpsonsale allows you to buy additional warrenty.

Well today I go to Amazon and check my "wishlist" and the 60CSx is now listed at $299.

I guess its like the gas-prices, who can figure :D

Amazon only charges sales tax if you live in a state where they have a warehouse and ship from or if your specific state requires it (not all states do).

They WILL charge you sales tax at amazon, but I still would go with a sure thing.

Edited by floydgg

Amazon prices fluctuate all the time. What you can do is add it to your cart, and everytime you check your cart, you will be alerted if the item changed prices. So you can wait until it drops again. Depending on the item, the price can fluctuate fairly regularly. Also, Amazon has a 30 day price guarantee. They will refund the difference, if the price drops within 30 days after they ship you the item. To get the refund you have to tell them when the price drops. It is not an automatic thing on the part of Amazon. Again, an easy way to do this is to add the item back to your cart after you order and check back periodically to see if the price has dropped. You can even "Save the item for later", so you dont accidently move it to checkout.