Where can I find Geocache Labels in Spanish?

I need some help too! I did what Groundspeak told me to do when I hid my first cache - I told the ground/landscaping crew that I was hiding something and it was okay. They all nodded in agreement, but now I keep having to replace my containers because they take them! So can you word something for me in Spanish that asks them to leave it alone and that it is for a hobby/sport and that their cooperation is greatly appreciated?

Thanks!

Shannon

Hello Shan7on. Hope all is well in Nashville. I actually lived there a few years ago (In Murfreesboro). Miss them BBQ ribs and country music.

I have placed a copy of the image file I have with the English / Spanish versions in my Panoramio page. Hope it is of use.

15114459.jpg

If you need a specific translation. Please post the contents of your English script to this forum.

Happy hunting!

Bernardo.

I have an image file with the traslation of original geocache "script". Give me your e-mail addres and I will send it to you.

Just sent you the file to your hotmail account!

Never Mind I see it as a link. Can I get that as well got lots of Hispanic friends that need to know cambio is exchange not take. Thanks LOL!

Edited by DimplesClown