Mystery button on Colorado

rkelso

I did some searching and couldn't find anything on the subject. There is a small button under the USB/Antenna flap on the Colorado, does anybody know what it is for? A reset button would make sense. I'm afraid to try it, so I don't know ;) At least I'm assuming it's a button, feels like one, but I guess it could be a sensor? Sorry if it's been discussed before.

It looks like just an indentation. If it ever went on through it has been sealed off now. It feels solid enough with no give. Must be an old engineering design for something that wasn't used or was removed. There is also a tiny pin hole at the bottom of the removable cover that has been hot glued closed from the inside. Has anyone opened up the case halves to see what all the goodies inside look like? ;)

It looks like just an indentation. If it ever went on through it has been sealed off now. It feels solid enough with no give. Must be an old engineering design for something that wasn't used or was removed. There is also a tiny pin hole at the bottom of the removable cover that has been hot glued closed from the inside. Has anyone opened up the case halves to see what all the goodies inside look like? ;)

I did. There are a bunch of keebler elves inside trying to figure out the best route to Kalamazoo, Michigan.