OLY caching meet-up/brainstorming

j0hnnycache

heyya,

I'm one of the very few Oly area cachers who use these forums unfortunetly. Without a doubt the best way to catch up with Oly folks is at events. We typically have 1 or 2 at the most in the south end per year that usually attract the usual suspects locally. The larger events such as the Spring Fling and GeoLuau will get a few of the Oly folks as well.

If your wanting to meet up sometime to grab a beer or whatever, send me a PM with the best times for ya.

course there could be another South Sound Cacher formation meeting???? If Someone in the Oly area wanted to find a spot we could bring the dog and pony show. No real show, but ProjectFRED and JoeynCorey bantering each other.

I just posted an event cache on the west side of Oly. It should be up soon. I hope to see a good crowd!

course there could be another South Sound Cacher formation meeting???? If Someone in the Oly area wanted to find a spot we could bring the dog and pony show. No real show, but ProjectFRED and JoeynCorey bantering each other.

I just posted an event cache on the west side of Oly. It should be up soon. I hope to see a good crowd!

Cool! Make sure to post a link here when it gets published, and in the event calendar thread that's pinned at the top of the NW forums.

There's also the

Sumner Cache Machine next weekend!

Cool! Make sure to post a link here when it gets published, and in the event calendar thread that's pinned at the top of the NW forums.

Will do!